RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 16

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Cyridius

Anyone got Nanites?
  2. sustainedfire

In the beginning of the video Maggie says that they are going to show an SMG in game- does it ever happen? I do not have time to watch the whole 2.5 hour show.
  3. PoisonTaco

We'll see the SMG this week. Tonight we asked if there was anything they could tell us about the SMG but we'll have to wait.
  4. sustainedfire

Oh I see, thank you for the response. I did here them saying they are not really sure what class will have access to the gun, which is sort of odd, since there are only 18 days left until it is supposed to be up for sale/certification.

I suppose I have really high expectations for the game, and want to see things introduced fairly quickly, though I understand that fitting it into the game in a "balanced" way is important.
  5. Gav7x

Nanites and higbys, indeed
  6. Kalee-J

Good show on Friday, thanks MadCats and FNO hosts :)
  7. Luperza Community Manager

Added the recap to the post for those that missed it! :) Enjoy!
    • Up x 2
  8. Kalee-J

A
    Ack Mad Cast...auto correct fail :(
  9. Luperza Community Manager

Don't worry. Everyone kept saying Mad Cats... Lol.
    • Up x 1
  10. SmellyBoots

haha nice I thought it was Mad Cats too.

Ill try to keep a lookout next time you guys are on waterson so I can try and get the outfit that I work with to put a fight or work together with who ever is being featured.

You guys should see if you can stick a follow feature on the obs cam, hearing Jimmy constantly banging his mouse around made my wrist hurt lol
  11. OneOneSix

I had a great time, getting in that little close up spotlight of me flying around the 37:30 mark was pretty dang sweet! Thanks for hosting us Maggie (And I suppose Jimmy the Traitor as well)

I hope everyone enjoyed the show! I was sadly having major framerate problems during the whole thing to really get into it too much, but I enjoyed helping answer a few of the questions too.