Valkyrie Cosmetic WIP

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by AbstractHero, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Lobstrex Member

Fantastic work man, looking forward to these eventually being added :)
  2. AbstractHero Member

Thanks Lobstrex!
    Yeah man I'm hyped! Now it's just (a few?) months of agonizing wait until they make it into game :D

In the meantime, I figured I'd have an opportunity to triple check everything...
    Sure enough, I caught a pretty big mistake:
    On the TR exterior cosmetic, I had built on top of the fender area that gets the player decal, oops. Also, I was missing an edge loop on the banner that made it look like it had a snag. So I remodeled those areas and now I think it looks way better than it did before!
    3D--> https://p3d.in/pYFdW
    [IMG]

I took another look at my NC cosmetic and didn't see any glaring issues, but hey, why not see if I can't make a few improvements (yes, I have trouble calling things DONE.)

I tried something different to add character to the bland, sterile looking seats, But I ultimately decided against:
    DUCK TAPE SEAT CUSHION REPAIRS :)
    [IMG]
    Slightly different texture on tape:
    [IMG]

Finally, I removed some geo I felt was redundant and retextured a bit, then used some of my reclaimed geo to model NC logos to the rumble seats (it was my only set that didn't have a Faction Logo yet)
    [IMG]
    NOW THAT'S SOME FIRST CLASS SEATS FIT FOR A CEO! :)
    • Like x 1