State of PlayerStudio

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by Giz, May 3, 2018.

1. MasterMagnus Active Member

Oh hey, sorry I missed this for so long.

All I know of is https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/

But you might start a thread there, asking who would be best to talk to. Not sure if Nick Silva is supposed to still be in charge of Player Studio.
  2. Giz Active Member

I just finished a Light Assault TR Armor set. Who do I contact for submission. so I can get it into game quicker?
  3. MasterMagnus Active Member

From my understanding armor has always been a special case. If you weren't already in direct contact with a dev about it I'm really unsure you could get that in.

For one thing, PS2 submissions seem to be broken since mid-May.

For another thing, as I said earlier, Nick Silva is the only person I can surmise is willing to claim anything to do with Player Studio.

I don't have any contact info. If you don't have email for Nick Silva or a PS2 dev, I doubt you could get anything in.

Keep me informed here if you decide to try. I'd be interested to know what happens.
  4. Fuzz Active Member

DM wrel on twitter if you have an armour set.
    • Like x 2
  5. Giz Active Member

Apparently I can't DM him, so I just @ed him. Thanks
  6. MasterMagnus Active Member

It's great to hear from somebody that knows anything.

It does seem odd to me, that they would conduct business this way.

The story I heard was: Wrel (a fan) went to 'work' for DBG (in an unpaid capacity). And then after about a year, he 'quit' working for them.

If anyone wants to participate in Player Studio now they have to know who Wrel is and how to contact him? And he's no longer even any sort of 'employee'?

SMH, seriously what is going on with DBG? ...sigh
    • Like x 1