New Helmet Sketch critiques welcome!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by Reaperop117, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Reaperop117 Member

[IMG]

Ran into some UV issues this morning, re-did everything. added some techy-bits and more emissive trim
  2. Fuzz Active Member

Looking great!
  3. Reaperop117 Member

so now that i finally understand the uv set for UV1 and UV2........for Uv3, thats for the camo. so is there a visual example on how to do camo and none camo sections. Not too sure on how to check my work on that one
  4. Reaperop117 Member

Thanks again, i read in a thread that helmet creators should post a thread with the helmet title and faction? along with the P3d link? are we still doing that for the art team to check everything?
  5. Reaperop117 Member

Hey everyone, My "Mantid" helmet made it into the store! this is very motivating for me. Anyone know about how i am supposed to obtain a helmet for myself?
  6. Fuzz Active Member

Congrats! :) sometimes they are granted for free, but it needs to be done by hand, your best bet is either a support ticket or PMing a dev
  7. Reaperop117 Member

i did that and now have my helmet! thanks man. you have been a great help while making this thing.
    • Like x 1
  8. Fuzz Active Member

Its all good, im glad you got your hat!