How to install PS2 Player Studio PSView Anywhere

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by JerreyRough, Jan 15, 2016.

1. G1ngerBoy Member

Welcome to Player Studio. where it says Model go to the button with 3 little dots and select it thats how you import an FBX file. keep in mind that if you are trying to import a head and a body that both have a bone structure that it will not import you can only import files with 1 bone structure
  2. PlayerStudioGuy New Member

I'm here because the current version of the Player Studio app will not allow me to apply materials to my .fbx; it crashes. This is preventing me from finalizing my helmet before submitting. I downloaded JerreyRough's 9GB older version, which deems my .fbx from Maya as corrupt/invalid. It DOES allow me to import older .fbx files, though, AND apply materials to them. So basically, on the old app, I can import and apply textures to old files, but I can't import my current .fbx that is ready for submission. On the current app, I can import my current .fbx, but I can't apply materials to it before exporting as .soepsx. Very strange, does anyone have a suggested workaround?