CTI error after paying for the service

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by BigGrump, Jun 12, 2018.

1. BigGrump New Member

Hey! Has anyone come across this error before when trying to access the CTI program for Tax Registration after paying the $10 fee? "The login credentials you have provided do not match our records. Please reference the form solicitation message or contact playerstudio@daybreakgames.com."

I used the code given to me when I clicked the [COMPLETE SUBMISSION WITH CTI] button and I get that error. I went to do it quite a few times getting the same issue. Am I doing something wrong? I'm trying to get my outfit decal in game and I have the zip file ready, this Tax stuff is just holding me up.

I have also reached out to playerstudio@daybreakgames.com but have not had a response.

Thanks
  2. AbstractHero Member

I'm having the same issue. I tried multiple web browsers, and I made sure that my adblock is turned off.

Also, I noticed that it gives me a different registration code everytime I click to start the CTI process.
  3. TunaThighs New Member

Have you gotten any update on this? I'm having the exact same issue.
  4. Fuzz Active Member

5. svertov New Member

I've contacted Nick Silva, and he let the team responsible know about the error. I have a different error, mine says "the system is unavailable," but maybe both errors will be fixed soon.
  6. svertov New Member

Seems like they fixed the issue I was having