The Future of PlayerStudio

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by Giz, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Giz Active Member

As all you creators know, PS has been put in a dark closet and hasn't seen much daylight of late with long processing times of our created assets.

With the new Escalation update, the population has skyrocketed higher than it has been in the past few years. I feel with that update more people will continue to flood into the game which can help increase our payout on our royalty checks.

The more people that plays the game, DayBreak/Rogue Planet makes more money and can lead to the increase the staff size little by little. Which could eventually shed more light to PS, hopefully taking it back to the beginning of PS where it took a week or two to get our creation(s) in the game.

Lets pray to the PlayerStudio GODS, that this happen within the next 6 month to a year. I honestly miss creating Camos and Helmets.

UPDATE: Wrel said in a stream that PlayerStudio will put more attention, they just have to get a pipeline/processing figured out.
  2. Biscuit3 Member

that's good to hear, wanted to ask the question that any items that have be approved but never made it into the game, would they be finally be implemented or would we have to resubmit them for another review process?
  3. Giz Active Member

Wrel said if you submitted something, it will be reviewed when they get to it. So no need to resubmit.
    • Like x 1
  4. Biscuit3 Member

Cool, waiting game it is. thanks for the info
    • Like x 1
  5. MasterMagnus Active Member

Interesting...
  6. Giz Active Member

Here's where I get the information from. Skip to 1:42:00
    • Like x 1
  7. MasterMagnus Active Member

Thanks for that!

So much bad information...sigh. But some good tidbits there too.
    • Like x 1
  8. CountPoly Member

Good to see some activity on this forum, even if it is scant. :)

Do you guys have a lot of pending items?

I haven't been in game or on here for a long time so I'm a little out of the loop.

Whats the deal with armors now? I got some info a few years back but I doubt it's still good.
  9. Giz Active Member

I still have stuff on "Valid" from 1-3years ago. Just gotta wait it out.
  10. Fuzz Active Member

got a few items in the Q that havent been touched in years :( good to hear PS is starting back up though.
    • Like x 1
  11. NS6 Member

Been too long! My last submission was aug 2018. I do have an urge to make some new items if the progessing improves!
  12. CountPoly Member

Hey guys, I just logged into the game for the first time in a long time and noticed a bunch of items had been added. Lots of armor and a helmet that I uploaded as recently as 2020 (too bad it clips and it wasn't given to my character)

Perhaps this isn't news to you but it seems player studio isn't dead. So that's pretty cool!
  13. Biscuit3 Member

noticed it too. time to get back to work!