Weapon Ornamentations - 1HP

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: EverQuest and EverQuest II' started by Doranur_Aleguzzler, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Doranur_Aleguzzler New Member

Hi all,

Is there a specific reason that all spear ornamentations are for 2HP only? Can somebody make a decent looking spear ornamentation that is usable for 1HP? Daggers are fine for cloth casters and rogues, but barbarian shaman like big pointy things to stick people with.
  2. Syrah Developer

Are you interested in this for EverQuest or EverQuest II or both?
  3. Doranur_Aleguzzler New Member

Well I only play EQ1, but if somebody wanted to submit something that could be used for both, then I guess that would be great.
  4. Bullhorn Member

I'll jump on this. I'm eager. Doranur, shoot me a message on what you want it to look like.
  5. Doranur_Aleguzzler New Member

6. Syrah Developer

And yes, one-handed-stab animations are available in EverQuest. I think I know how to set that parameter.
  7. Rollen Active Member

Sdace's Spear of Destiny is a 1 handed spear ornament useable on all one handed weapons.
  8. Doranur_Aleguzzler New Member

Yes, but it doesn't look like a realistic representation of a spear, which is what I would very much like.
  9. Rollen Active Member

First you say you want a 1 handed spear model then you say you want a realistic one. If I made a "realistic" one for you then what would you ask for?
  10. Doranur_Aleguzzler New Member

I did post a link with ample photos, just scroll up and read my replies. One of my primary requirements is it doesn't look like something out of manga.
  11. Doranur_Aleguzzler New Member

I know this is a revival of an old thread, but I am still very interested in a fairly standard one-hand piercing ornamentation that actually represents a spear, for Everquest (EQ2 also if you are so inclined). I linked a Google page with ample images for reference initially. In this reply I will link a specific. The spearhead should look like either in the example (scroll down to the close up of the spearheads), and the shaft should be give a combined length of say eight feet (six foot human as standard size reference).

Again, this is to be just a standard look, nothing manga-ish.
  12. Doranur_Aleguzzler New Member

I'm not a necro in real life, but I did stay at a Norrathian Inn last night.

This request is going on two years old now. Is anybody interested in making a 1HP spear, that looks like a normal weapon, no particle affects, no manga-esgue looks, just a pretty standard spear?
  13. MasterMagnus Active Member

They have not been doing anything with EQ submissions for two years.

I'm sorry to say, I can't imagine your request will ever be answered.

But +10 for persistence.
  14. Delve New Member

I will look into this as soon as I figure out the workflow for submitting items.

My school shut down March 8th, so I am kinda in limbo atm, educationally speaking. Wont be able to finish my degree without starting completely over, but I can at least use the skills and licenses I paid for.
    • Like x 1
  15. Doranur_Aleguzzler New Member

Sorry to hear about your school situation. Hopefully you can find a way to continue without starting over completely.