New artist registration closing March 25th

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by ps_nicto, Feb 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ps_nicto Developer

Hi there, I’m Nick Silva, Producer on PlanetSide 2 and the new Producer for the Player Studio program. We’ve got some big changes coming up for the program, so let’s get right to it. First and foremost, the Player Studio website will continue to take new submissions for the foreseeable future, however, we will be disabling new artist registrations on the Player Studio site on March 25th, 2019. If you are an artist that has always meant to submit art for one of the Player Studio supported games or you know someone who is, now is the time to get into the program.

Like I mentioned before, we will continue to take submissions from artists that have already registered with the site and completed the tax form validation. In the meantime, we will be evaluating options for overhauling the Player Studio site with the intention of allowing broader categories of submissions and a more streamlined submission process. Provided that comes to fruition, we will be once again allowing new artists to join the new and improved program. Before that discussion takes place, we will be sure to process the backlog of Player Studio submissions already waiting in queue. Some of our artists have been waiting for a very long time for any sort of action to be taken on their projects, and for that I apologize.

Thank you all for being part of the Player Studio program. We are constantly amazed and humbled to see the works of art that are created by our communities, and hope to make things even better so that we can continue to color our worlds with your creations.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.