TR Decal: Facsit Pig

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by Shockwave414, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Reddington Member

Would totally buy this.
  2. Shotgun Member

I can totally see this as a propaganda poster with the text "Never forget who the enemy is!" OR "TR eats babies" above and "Enlist now!" beneath, or similar wording. Not sure you are allowed to use text in a decal tho or if the resolution is too low? Anyhow, very nice work.
  3. Shockwave414 Active Member

[IMG]
    Detailed the cigar and made the smoke more interesting. Cleaned the lines up as well. Also added teeth.
    • Like x 1
  4. Giz Active Member

Nicely done.
  5. gotimas Member

hwat a silly hat
  6. Shockwave414 Active Member

7. Shockwave414 Active Member

8. TramellRayIsaac Senior Art Director

nice line work, I would go without the cross hatching when that shrinks down its going to get muddy
  9. Shockwave414 Active Member

Thanks for the feedback. Here's the updated version.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. McFluff Active Member

lololololololol. Scary and absolutely hilarious at the same time, <3 I LOVE THIS <3
  11. gotimas Member

the previous one looked better, more menacing and serious
    • Like x 1
  12. Giz Active Member

I Agree with Gotimas. Make him look pissed, like the previous one.
  13. TramellRayIsaac Senior Art Director

14. jkalsbeck New Member

Not sure if you're still on here but I found this looking online for a picture of a hog or boar smoking a cigar. This is great. I would like to use it for my Shopify store i'm starting for bbq stuff called The Smokin Hog.
    Hope you get this. And I like the first color version better too. A little more classic / vintage look.
  15. CountPoly Member

Don't be a parasite.
  16. Fuzz Active Member

send a PM and offer $, the original work took the artist a lot of time and effort so just taking it is not gonna go down well
  17. Syrah Developer

Buying a piece of art from someone else does not make it eligible for participation in Player Studio though. The terms of service for Player Studio require that the person who submits the work was the person who drew the image.
  18. jkalsbeck New Member

I previously offered to buy it but got no response Don't speak if you don't know..