Change of Address Process

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Syrah, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Syrah Developer

If you have filled out your tax paperwork and you need to let us know about a change of address, we now have a process for that.

Do not go back through the tax registration flow and re-register. Instead, send email to Accounts-Payable@DaybreakGames.com and include the following info:

Station Account Name
    Updated info

This also works for things like a name change. Thank you.
  2. Ambitious_Nomad Member

If we do this will we recieve a reply? Is the email still active since the company has changed to Day Break?
  3. Syrah Developer

You should receive a reply. Let me know if you don't receive something within a couple of days.

And yes, it still works.
  4. jimredtalon New Member

Okay I tried to use that email and it did not work, what is a good e-mail address to contact some one about a change in my home address?
  5. Syrah Developer

Original post updated. I had forgotten about this older thread. Thanks.

Accounts-Payable@DaybreakGames.com
  6. jimredtalon New Member

7. nashiiree New Member

hi can help me for call devopper for add logo of my outfit on game ? [IMG]
  8. Syrah Developer

Please don't wreck our thread about change of address. Please post this kind of thing in the PlanetSide 2 Player Studio section.
  9. Charles pimentel New Member

about my two accounts Dc Universe Online and Planetside 2 it says important with exclamation point e-mail address listed on my account including the other one as well and has not yet been verified at all it also says in order to continue playing this game you must verify your e-mail address my e-mail address now here's what i'm gonna need you to do fix my two accounts just have it done by April 21st Hashtag will i have a new e-mail address?
  10. Syrah Developer

Very sorry but that has nothing to do with Player Studio and we can't help you on that. We have no information on this situation.

Please try a customer support ticket.