VS Max helm: Brutus

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by AfableAutomaton, Jun 27, 2016.

1. AfableAutomaton Member

Updated___________________________________________________________
    I recently found a little more time to put into this. Pretty close to completion, check it out!

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Previous versions vvv________________________________________________________________________

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Biscuit3 Member

this looks tasty, even better the front and sides balance each other out so far. cant wait to see further updates.
    • Like x 1
  3. Biscuit3 Member

where did you get your max body from? out of the Ps2l or some where else?
  4. Fuzz Active Member

PS2L's can provide a unrigged one and iirc someone got a pack of the rigged ones on here somewhere, i think it was jerry or doku
  5. binarycoder Member

• Like x 2
  6. AfableAutomaton Member

7. AfableAutomaton Member

Ive been thinking of adding a neck ruffle.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. Fuzz Active Member

I really like that but your going to need to be careful to not clash with ogre armour.
  9. AfableAutomaton Member

I designed it around the other armor armor, but I haven't tried it with ogre yet.
  10. AfableAutomaton Member

Looks good at a glance.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Here is the other armor as well.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Fuzz Active Member

great job! :)
  12. Steveo Member

That is pretty sexy.
  13. AfableAutomaton Member

I recently found a little more time to put into this. Pretty close to completion, check it out!

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Fuzz Active Member

I dig it, if youve got some spare tris the gourget could do with some details
  15. AfableAutomaton Member

I had the same thought, unfortunately Im setting at 5999 tris. I tried scavenging some from other parts but it hurt the helmet more than helped the gourget.
  16. Fuzz Active Member

iirc you can now just submit things in the wrong category to take advantage of a higher tri limit