What do you need help with?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Rollen, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Samiaza New Member

How do I replace Player Studio screenshots and update listings on Landmark?

The screenshots of my items are terrible from back when Player Studio was new to Landmark. I want to replace all of my old screenshots with new well-lit ones.
    I resubmitted an item hoping that it would ask if I would want to replace a listing, but it did not and I now have 2 of the same listing, lols. :) I thought I read someplace that you can update listings.

Thanks! :D
  2. Syrah Developer

Sorry, we can't help you here. You'll have to ask on the Landmark forums. Landmark works differently from all the other Player Studio-supported games.
  3. Samiaza New Member

Thank you for the reply!

It seems that I have insufficient privileges to post there.

Also, do you know what happened to the Player Studio forum on Landmark? I had to search through a bunch of posts to find it. Seems to be hidden or it was removed from the Landmark forum page.
    It's here, just to help anyone else that has been looking. :)
  4. MadPenny New Member

Samiaza, can you even post to that old forum? I couldn't find a way. Meanwhile, I am trying to submit an item to the Player Studio and keep getting an error message. Not sure where to go for help!
  5. Samiaza New Member

MadPenny, I cannot post to that forum. I posted in the General Discussion on June 8th, 2016, but I still haven't received a reply. I contacted support through the web twice, but didn't have the right category from the dropdown menu, I have tried "technical issues" and "purchase issues". The last response that I have received (as of yesterday) states:
    Hope this helps. :)
  6. Syrah Developer

I'm talking to people who are having trouble uploading items into Landmark. I've seen them try to upload something that was not 100% made by the submitter. For that to work, I think everyone who owns part of that work has to be registered in our tax system. Multiple-owners, all registered has not yet been tested. Be aware.

Or I've seen people with 2 Daybreak accounts register their tax stuff on a different account from their Landmark account. That causes problems.
  7. majogl New Member

Hello.
    Is it possible to somehow get to assets from PS2? Im working on some visual stuff an need to get to the 3D models, mainly of buildings. Is it at all possible/allowed? I managed to get all that data to extract (the .pack0-.pack-255) into real files, but now im left with files that have extensions ive never seen before... Anybody have any idea what can i use to open these?

.adr
    .cdt
    .dma
    .dme
    .dmv

Thanks
  8. Syrah Developer

What are you trying to do or make?