Images, Sources, and Using Watermarked Images

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by PYROxSYCO, May 28, 2016.

1. PYROxSYCO Member

I would search for this with in the forums itself, but could someone give me an update on this or a link to the page it. I want to pull up some images to show some inspiration but I'm afraid do so and getting into a bit of trouble.
  2. G1ngerBoy Member

If you are referring to posting pics on a thread you should be fine as far as i know its when you try submitting a copywrite (not sure how to say that in this case) item for in game use that you will get in trouble as you will be making money from something that is not yours
  3. PYROxSYCO Member

So, is submitting watermarked images a bad thing or image with a trademark on it?
  4. G1ngerBoy Member

5. PYROxSYCO Member

Ok, now Clip Art is copy and pasted pictures, Right? I wanted to upload some images for reference, in the creation of a helmet. If this is correct maybe ill just post them in a message to you. G1ngerBoy
  6. Fuzz Active Member

you can post whatever you want (within reason) on the fourms. and heck you can even have your items influenced by other things. whats NOT allowed is copying items or using others artwork in final submissions
  7. PYROxSYCO Member

OOOOOOOOOOHHHhhhhhhhh. Ok, for final submissions only. I never posted a lot of pictures because I thought this was about pictures with watermarks and etc. I'm going to post a **** lot of photos after this. Thanks