Questions from a current PS artist

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: EverQuest and EverQuest II' started by Cyanna, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Cyanna Member

I haven't submitted any new items since Daybreak took over EQ. Mainly because I didn't see any new items being added for a very long period and I figured the backlog was gonna be a nightmare. So here are my questions:

Are new player studio items actually still being released to the game or has this gone by the wayside?

Have submission to acceptance to release time frames been greatly extended? (My last accepted submission took about 5 months).

Are tax forms being sent out any time soon and if so, when?
  2. Syrah Developer

Player Studio items are currently being added to EQ. I'm not that good at it yet. I added 30-something new items in December and about 10 of them didn't show up due to a misunderstanding about how the store back-end worked.

I added a few more in January and I'm adding more items to EQ in February. So far, fewer than 10 for Feb but we will see what happens.

I get a different kind of tax form than you do since I'm a staff member but I just got my tax form. I'm guessing the same process gets used for both. Not sure. The Finance team are crazy busy right now and I'm more concerned with the royalty checks getting in the mail today.
  3. Gyurika Godofwar New Member

Syrah is there any chance you can list what items are coming say a week or even two ahead of patch time so we know when to save money to get DBC? I think that would help a lot of us on a fixed or limited income be able to buy things as they are released versus having to wait for sales or to save up spare money to buy them later.
  4. Syrah Developer

I wish it were possible. I might be able to do it eventually for EverQuest. I get the EQ2 updates on the morning of the patch, unfortunately.
  5. Bullhorn Member

I didn't know Syrah was flying solo. Need help Mr. R?