Items Display

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: EverQuest and EverQuest II' started by NS6, Apr 2, 2015.

1. NS6 Member

Is any possiblity that the dev team would make a space in-world to showcase player studio item before we buy them?
  2. Syrah Developer

The older games all need completely new marketplaces. This would just be an element of that marketplace. We would have a hard time just slicing out this tiny portion.

We have a bigger problem with not being able to stock enough new content and discoverability of the new content.
    • Like x 1
  3. IceSyDesigns Active Member

I have a house in EQ that is just for displaying items I have made. At this point,.. this is our best option for what you are suggesting.
    • Like x 1
  4. NS6 Member

I also set aside a house just for player studio display. What I should of said is I like to see what other creator have done with there items.
  5. Feldon New Member

As far as EQ2, I built the Marketplace Browser on my website so people could see everything in the marketplace, however it's been stymied by how much work it takes to add screenshots of every single item. There are probably 1,500 items in need of screenshots and more added every month.
  6. Neko Zero Member

Thanks feldon!
  7. Estred Member

Discoveryability of new PS content is a big problem I've noticed. I got back on to browse and tbh, it's overwhelming. It's easy to lose things. I've shared images or links of my items and had people go "omg that's in the game where can I get it?" meaning exposure is a problem.
  8. Neko Zero Member

things dont really fall properly under categories either. I have items for instance, about 6 kinds of boats now and there is a boat section, i think not a single one is under them.

I wish we could put tags on our items when we submit them and then there was a system in game they could just group them under by tags
  9. Estred Member

I'd love a proper tagging system. It'd make searching a lot easier even for us with fewer items.