International Submissions Testing Now

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Syrah, Jun 10, 2014.

1. STUBBORN Member

It was just a joke, 7 vs 1 is history now. and I believe that nico, but why would you work in las vegas? ^^
    btw have funny week everybody! don't lose all your money!

edit: and we have president election in 3 months, nothing that needs political decision happens during that time, and our year only starts after carnaval.... so don't think this will happen this year : \ I keep my faith intact anyway...
  2. Nicococo Active Member

Right!!! Yeah I got it now lol... The Germans could have eased up a bit after the 3rd/4th goal =/
    I didnt go to SOE live this year. Maybe next year, we'll see!
  3. STUBBORN Member

still waiting that good news... or maybe I should start selling some stuck concept ideas so my chakras can flow ^^
  4. Huita New Member

What about Russia?
  5. Syrah Developer

We don't know in advance when a new country will finish its Legal process and its Finance process. We are investigating Russia as one of our upcoming countries. Hopefully we will be able to add Russia.
  6. Danoli New Member

Already made some nice content, still waiting for Australia to be accepted? Any ETA? Been months since I heard anything ;(
  7. Syrah Developer

There will be no ETA. We don't have visibility in advance. It will happen when the Finance and Legal teams approve it. This is not like baking a cake where we know how long it will take.
  8. Ponka Member

Do you think it would be possible to submit using an alternate method
    (sending zips to the PS2 art team for example),
    for countries authorized but still not recognised by the ongoing submission system?
  9. Syrah Developer

We would not be able to use the files at all. The legal license to use your artwork happens when you use the submission process. Without it, we have no license. Remember that the artwork is intellectual property owned by you except for the high resolution textures from PlanetSide 2 and our logos and symbols.
  10. Obmidian New Member

I suppose New Zealand is way way down the list ?
  11. FTE New Member

Hi. I was wondering when you guys will open Player Studio to Argentina, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Russia ?
  12. Nicococo Active Member

I think it would be better to ask "IF" instead of "when" because its hard work to add on more countries.
  13. Ponka Member

I'd like to push my next helm but i'm still stuck on the error page,
    after clicking the submit item button, is there an estimated time for FR
    player studio support or is it undefined?
  14. Syrah Developer

France? It's working for others. I will convo you.
  15. Ponka Member

Working, finally! Firefox had compatibility issues with player studio website
  16. STUBBORN Member

17. eugene.salazar New Member

I am currently a resident in the United States of America. However, I am about to begin my study abroad program in a foreign country that is not allowed to submit to SOE. Since I am technically still a United States resident can I still submit.
  18. Syrah Developer

Unfortunately, we have to take your items down off the marketplace if you move to a country where we don't have the infrastructure to handle the tax requirements.
  19. Tomus New Member

20. Goodurden New Member

After months of trying to find a work around to register I was finally able to with a clean install of windows 10. Yes!

I will take the week to troll around and get my self familiarize with the information available here. I have a bachelor in art design in video game so as far as 3d graphic goes I will be fine. I am still a game tester for Ubisoft in Canada when I can make it with work and of course my Everquest schedule that I must stay true with! I also worked on the game Origins for almost a years as a rig and modeler artist. The release date kept been pushed away and so was our paycheck so I had to find something more steady. I'm actually very happy to have made it in finally, I might do something else then just be playing video game now! oh no!

Ill see you all around soon enough :D