CELL DIVISION CAMO

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by Kato Drakkar, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Kato Drakkar Member

Here is a camo based on how cells under a microscope look! Anyways, tell me what you think!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Ambitious_Nomad Member

I know it isn't possible what so ever however it would be so cool to be able to do an animated camo. I can just picture the cells sliding about the surface of the vehicle joining each other and replicating.

Anyways I am no authority on camos so I am going to say looking good.
  3. Kato Drakkar Member

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah though, I'd also love to be able to submit animated camos, the main problem I see is applying them to vehicles in-game.
  4. nubery Member

5. Kato Drakkar Member

Pending content now!
  6. TestyVenom Member

I like this. Very interesting. Not too busy. Well done.
  7. Digimortal Member

I know this isn't ethical for me to say, but you're not breaking any copywrite laws because it's not directly copying their work. You took the photo, manipulated it and created your own thing with it.This is how a lot of chinese toys and manufacturers gey away with it, too

Personally I don't think either of them look alike now, but it's cool that you're man enough to admit you took a lot of inspiration from an image. With that being said, go out and draw it again by hand, it's a great idea.
  8. fox_news Member

going off what digimortal said, just make something close to it and you can not be shut down for copyright. the idea for the camo is wonderful.
  9. fox_news Member

also NC version is too dark.
  10. TestyVenom Member

Lol, oh well...
  11. fox_news Member

if it gets past copyright he might not decline it xD