Places Worth Remembering ...

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Events (Player Showcase)' started by CoyoteDancer, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Kurisutaru Trailblazer

Well, not sure if this would be considered a place worth remembering.. :oops: But my build site, Seamist Isle, is accessible through the Gallery. My lighthouse and sailing ship designs, among other things, are up and fully decorated. There are many places around the isle to take screenshots from, if anyone would like to. And the sunset from there looks quite spectacular!

PS- there are many other ideas, things I would've love to do with the site.. but.. well... */sighs* Still, hope it'll be a place worth visiting before the game closes down for good. :(
  2. CoyoteDancer Trailblazer

Spent some time visiting & recording sites this morning - until the crashes & 50% hangs kicked in. I'll try to get to more later today or early tomorrow.
    Wildflower likes this.
  3. Wildflower Trailblazer

Did you ever visit my Falling Water build? Of course I had fun with it all and will miss the friendship of everyone and learning from the best on here!
    Sigtyr likes this.
  4. Sigtyr Trailblazer

The Falling Water build was amazing. I love it.
    Wildflower likes this.
  5. CoyoteDancer Trailblazer

Definitely. Pretty sure I left you feedback at the time. And a pile of ice. :D Although it may have been on my alt - Garuda.
    Wildflower likes this.
  6. CoyoteDancer Trailblazer

^ If all goes well I'll be back to do a thorough walkthrough/recording in the morning.
    Wildflower likes this.
  7. Wildflower Trailblazer

See some of you back in the game today...till The End! :)
  8. CoyoteDancer Trailblazer

did the walkthrough. a lot more furnishings than last time :D
  9. SonGoku123 Trailblazer

My "Himeji Castle in the sky" is also nice. ^^
    Helie likes this.