Landmark Islands List

Discussion in 'Update Notes and Developer Discussion' started by Domino, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SheduMan Trailblazer

I have a question: What is a PSN Player?
  2. Queamin Founder

Playstation network player
  3. SheduMan Trailblazer

That is interesting. I don't own a Playstation.
  4. NoahARK Trailblazer

nice I think im going to make Curage lonely glacier my home to start.
    and one miss hum I wonder woult IT looks like more then the others now
  5. SheduMan Trailblazer

Well ... now I feel like a kid in the candy isle.
    Zadira Kindleriver likes this.
  6. Elrondin Founder

Yes, Virginia, there are flatlands. We can level a mountain top to make it a very big pool table, or flatten up a valley to make a big bowling alley, or create a crag that comes crashing through our condo. We not only can pick where to build but what our claim land looks like. We are the architects, we are the builders of buildings(and stuff), and levelers(and raisers) of land. We are Landmarkians!;):rolleyes:
    Skyles and Zadira Kindleriver like this.
  7. Domino Developer

Golden Sands map is now added also.
    Elrondin and Ansalen like this.
  8. Artist Trailblazer

Thank you so much Domino !!
  9. NoahARK Trailblazer

10. Jazure Trailblazer

I think I know where I'm headed now, thanks for the maps! :cool:
  11. Korrigan Trailblazer

Looks awesome, I love the variety and amount of "inland" water and fjord-like formations.
    Exploration time! (my favorite activity in any MMORPG I've ever played).
  12. Hopestealer Trailblazer

Hey I love them. Massive improvements BUT ..... I was really hoping to see some archipelago areas.

Of course maybe they are saving that excitement for open beta.
    OR maybe you could think about that?
    ARCHIPELAGOOOOOooooooo
  13. Zoxillion Trailblazer

oooh that would be nice. Getting to the islands could be fun too if we had some water mobs to boot.:D
  14. Lady Kathleen Trailblazer

Hmmm still looking for LK Realms....Giggles

OK maybe found one that will become LK Realms
    Zadira Kindleriver likes this.
  15. Chenzeme Stormbringer Trailblazer

Open the doors already (kidding, kinda ;)). Thanks bunches for the shots, cant wait.
  16. Starburst Founder

Hah, funny Queamin. What a crazy coincident. We shall have a race to the claim we wish to stake (but I'm not telling you where I plan to go... Hehehe.).:cool:

On a separate note, I was thinking if live events get incorporated into Landmark, what if one of those live events was a volcanic eruption and I built on volcanic land. That eruption could totally destroy my build...(hmm, unless I made it out of lava, but then it would be really hot all year round). It would definitely destroy an ice castle (hmmm, unless I built a massive lava bog around my house, or a lava capture basin, but then the steam would be blinding).

You see, this is what happens when one is kept out of Landmark for too long. I start thinking up scenarios. Oh, the possibilities...
  17. Schmetterling Trailblazer

o great it will take me days to find a new home so many choices
  18. morrythunder Trailblazer

I kinda like the volcano biome having caldera. Reminds me of Morrowind. Golden Sand needs lava though...flowing lava.

I also realized that Silver Shallows is like two huge mountains split by a "river". Might be worthy of a fishing cabin.
  19. Zoxillion Trailblazer

Yeah I am going to have to do some exploring. I have spent allot of time on the Oxbow islands so I like the ancient forest settings. Its just going to be fun running around and seeing what feels right.
  20. Coldforge_01 Trailblazer

I think this is my problem with the terrain, it's generated and not made, the land masses has a feeling of chaos.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.