Colossus

Discussion in 'Guilds & Guild Recruitment' started by Thornbrier, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Karrane Trailblazer

Hi everyone. :)

We are still getting requests to join from players.
    So if you are interested in joining Colossus atm, this is what we can offer :

--We are at max cap of 250 members atm.
    --But we started an 'overflow' guild called Colossus 2
    --All peeps that are asking to join are offered a spot in the overflow guild.
    --They will be moved to the big guild when spots open up. We are actively trying to find spots in the guild from ppl that have left the game.
    --We have a chat channel.. /join Colossus. We have our members in that channel besides in /gu for chat. Even if it seems quiet, they are still lurking in there so dont hesitate to chat in there.
    --We have a very active Teamspeak server. You are welcome to join us there whether you decide to join Colossus 2 or not.... as you are welcome in the chat channel also.

If you are interested in joining, please leave message here OR contact me (Karrane), Aowin, or Tenma ingame.

Thanks,
    Karr

2. Discordmaru New Member

I would like a invite please.
    IGN: Discordmaru
  3. Discordmaru New Member

Can I get a re invite, someone spam invited me to another guild and I clicked yes thinking it was your guild. But when I did the invite to your guild vanished.

IGN: Discordmaru
  4. Karrane Trailblazer

Lol done and welcome to Colossus Disc :)
  5. Daniel Member

Please could you invite me? My name in game is Keramore
  6. Karrane Trailblazer

HIya Keramore.. Sorry I missed this on the forums..

I will be happy to send your char an invite. )
  7. Edrynaath New Member

Hi there, May I please get an invite as well? same name in game
  8. Bloodkraft Trailblazer

Hi, i can i get an invite as well please

Thanks
  9. EnzoRJ Trailblazer

Hi can I get an invite to the Guild please. IGN:EnzoRJ
  10. Karrane Trailblazer

Hiya EnzorRJ

Sure.. I will be glad to do that ))
  11. Caleb3477 Founder

Hey! I need some active peeps to be with. The TS server is an amazing idea. May I have an invite as well?
  12. Secret Trailblazer

Hello! I've been browsing through guild posts for a while, and am still trying to find an active friendly guild. I would love to join your guild if you are still accepting members? :) Please let me know :3 I'm glad you all have a TS since its more fun to hang out and chat with people irl, rather than constant typing :)
  13. Estariol Founder

I would very much like to join you all can I get an invite in game name is Estariol
  14. Karrane Trailblazer

I am so sorry.. I didn't get back to this forums in the last week or so 8(.. Very hectic holidays hehe.. Hope all yours were good!

Please Please mail me ingame for a guild invite if you are still looking :) We would love to have you!

Karr
  15. DrakeWall New Member

Hi, I wanted to se if you could save me a spot when i log on i will post it on here i would love to learn things early at the start. My IGN will be DrakeWall. Thank you!
  16. DrakeWall New Member

Oh, if you guys have a website i would love to register so i could be ready as soon as i go on
  17. Camosnide Founder

Hey, would love to join. New and very excited to get some creativity out my system. :)
  18. Kioke Trailblazer

Hello! I am looking for a community to play with and yours sounds great. :) I would love to join when you get a chance. In game name is Kioke.
  19. Karrane Trailblazer

Hi guys !

I will log in and send invites to you 3 as soon as the log in lets me :)

Camosnide, you didn't say if this is your game name or not so I will try it :)

Thanks guys! Looking forward to meeting you all !

Karr
  20. Karrane Trailblazer

Drakewall.. I tried that name but it says that there is no player with that name.

Did ya pick another?