[Event] Big Party Event!

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Events (Player Showcase)' started by McNerdofWar, Jul 5, 2016.

1. McNerdofWar Founder

Courage Crew and Eternal Destiny guilds have come together to host a Fall Fest that Everyone in-game are Invited to! On August 13 and 14th is how long this event is going to last!

1: We are looking for guilds to create Guild Floats that are particularly for the guilds in Landmark! On August 13 the floats that were reserved for the Guilds in Landmark will be displayed on a parade. Players with out guilds or from other guilds can vote which float was the most impressive and that guild float will get a reward on August 14th.

There are 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners for the Guild Float parade winners. Whom ever floats wins they will be rewarded.

Once again, the dimensions are 70 vxls/blx long, 30 vxls/blx wide and 6 vxls/blx tall for just the platform! This is not the over all height for everything else, we just don't want you building floats that are claim sized! Build whatever you wish on top of the plat form and decorate them accordingly that represents your guild with your float! Your float must have PG-13 rules.

To reserve a Guild Float spot for your guild contact MissBehaven, Parthin, Seriajha and Grox! There are 15 floats to build on for the moment. However, we are flexible - You have a buffer zone on your parade float that is 80 voxels/blocks long and 40 voxels/blocks wide< That is the size of your personal buffer around your float!<Making a Reserved Pic for this to show more details. Watch below for more info on this.>

Reserved float spots must be sent in to the contacts by the 11th of this month. Anybody that has a place reserved we will place a Construction sign at that reserved location. You will design your floats on your claims, when they are done you will place your float on the claim where the event is taking place! At FelonyMelanie's Town Square. Please contact FelonyMelanie to get claim writes to set your float down!

P.S If need be - we will send you the template for the platform/buffer.

2: The Courage Crew and Eternal Destiny guilds are working together to bring this Event to light! We are handing out Prizes! Mats, Props, Templates and perhaps some other rewards will be available in this party event!

3: There is more too this event then just the parade! We are planning to do, Dunk tanks, ring falls, D&D Adventure quests and more! So, there will be plenty for everyone to do within the 2 days of this event being active! This will be a fun event for everyone to enjoy if they want to hang out and socialize and play games with other players!

4: This event will be live streamed and Grox will be recording some of it at well, and will be posting it on YouTube!

More information below in a bit here --

~Grox
    LostFairy, Tattle, Helie and 4 others like this.
  2. McNerdofWar Founder

Example pic's as promised! This is a over head view of the platform you will be using - as the example.
    The Yellow construction boarder is the buffer size, Do not cross the yellow buffer! We need the space so that people can look around the floats with out their camera being messed up!

[IMG]

If you want to put horses on your float, you may have to shorten your float box to fit the horses, because you cannot go over your personal buffer! This will help to fit other peoples reserved guild floats.

[IMG]

If you have further questions on this example, please let me know and I will attempt to answer as clearly as possible. :)

If you have other questions about this party event let us know! :)
    Zimnel likes this.
  3. McNerdofWar Founder

What the platform is for. It is a flat base to create something cool atop of. Example pic:
    v

[IMG]
  4. McNerdofWar Founder

Figured I would create a brand new topic > Made the title more obvious for what we're doing. :)

If anyone has any Questions put it here, or if you want to Reserve your Guild Float Contact the names above!
    Anime Barbie and Sigtyr like this.
  5. McNerdofWar Founder

We will have Billboards for players that are not in a guild for people who do want to join in the festival!
    Create something unique! This is a snap shot of the billboard. It is 1 voxel/block wide, 60 voxels/blocks tall and 107 voxels/blocks long! We will be templating this and sending it your way if you are interested in putting a picture in this billboard in the town :)

Preferably no religious or political affiliations! Also, no profanities, it must be PG-13 <Who knows who's coming to the party :-3

You can build anything you want inside the billboards longs it fits the rules. It doesn't matter how you get the picture inside the billboard, it can be 2D like the billboard or it can have 3D aspects!

[IMG]
  6. McNerdofWar Founder

There are also plenty of games for people to enjoy! Dunk tanks, ring falls, D&D adventure quests and so much more!
    This party will be quite exciting when it takes off! We hope you guys will contact the people in the contact lists in order to register for the Guild Floats and the General Public Billboard creation competition. We will pick the best 4 billboards and the rest of Landmark will pick the best billboard creation that we choose from. So that the winners Billboard will go up in the Town Square!

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask! We will be watching the forums and in-game for your questions.
  7. McNerdofWar Founder

Float creation example video, just in-case. ^_^
  8. McNerdofWar Founder

You are allowed to put monsters on your float as long as they are put to Neutral or Ally. This way you can link and trigger them to wave and such if you would like! You can have up to 6-8 Monsters on your float!

Still looking for guilds to sign up and reserve their floats! It's not to late, come join the fun! :-D
    Decorate it however you would like! Follow the rules above!
  9. McNerdofWar Founder

Due to the lack of guild responses, we have decided to Open the Float creations to any member in Landmark! :-D
    Guilds are still invited to reserve a float but it is now open to everyone! Anyone that is interested in joining the float creation RSVP in-game to the contacts above! Get a Template of either the Float base or the Billboard.

Follow the rules above for Float and Billboard information.

If there are any party questions you are curious about. We will answer them anyway possible! :-D
  10. Domino Developer

The Landmark dev team accepts your invitation! We will be submitting a float and look forward to seeing everybody else's! :)
  11. urbansheople Trailblazer

starting to get interesting. I hope real life allows me to be around for this. I seem to keep missing weekend stuff :(
  12. McNerdofWar Founder

Fantastic! See you guys there! :)

Hope to see you there Urbansheople, here's hoping! :) *crosses fingers*
  13. Graysilk Trailblazer

Excellent.
  14. GoddessV Trailblazer

Thanks for the invitation. I've just marked my calendar; and while not in a guild yet, some of us might be forming one soon and create a display as well before it's too late.
  15. McNerdofWar Founder

That's excellent! We'll see you there! :-3
    GoddessV likes this.
  16. McNerdofWar Founder

Reminder -- The Fall Festival is coming! We have so many community members, guild members, Dev's and friends working so hard and created wonderful things! Just see what they all have created so far!

[IMG]

Floats are looking great! Keep them coming guys!

And the Billboards are great! They look fantastic so far, keep them coming! :-3

[IMG]

If anyone is interested in making a Float for the party or is interested in Creating a False front for a building or even the Billboards contact the people above to enter the party festivities!

Don't forget that the party starts August 13-14th the party is going to be a blast! We hope to see you all there! :-D Forums will be updated more soon! Keep an eye out. ;-)
    Sigtyr and GoddessV like this.
  17. Fredelas Well-Known Member

I noticed that a lot of the contributions use lights extensively, and I'd like to use a few lights on my own float, too.

Do you think maybe the visitor site time could be set to midnight? I tried it that way last week (before Daybreak fixed the bug that let visitors change their own site time), and everything looked very beautiful and dramatic.
  18. McNerdofWar Founder

I'm sure we could have that arranged for you :)
  19. GoddessV Trailblazer

So many beautiful floats are already starting to pop up on FelonyMelanie's site; which is awesome by itself!

The UFL Guild will be making it's debut appearance on a float for this event! Looking forward to seeing you all there :)
    Sigtyr likes this.
  20. McNerdofWar Founder

That's awesome! When you're float is complete let us know and we'll give you permissions to set it down! ;)
    GoddessV likes this.