Dwarven Priest
Last activity:
Apr 3, 2016

Following 1

Retired

Dwarven Priest

Member, Male, from Virginia

1. Bivin
      I'm relatively new to the LM forums (or haven't visited in so long I forgot that I did ).
      I'm sorry for your loss. Nat sounds like a man after my own heart.
      I agree about the tools. Gets frustrating after a while, to realize some things are either impossible or not chronologically practical ( not worth the time, or did I just say that?)
  • Signature

Male; older than any dirt listed in the menus

About

Retired
    I am loving retirement with or without a wife. I will have to think a moment to remember what my current marital status is.
    Long time gamer since computers were built as home projects.

I have played MMOs but I have to confess, though I like young people in general as they mow my grass for less than half a gallon of booze, but I really don't care much for playing with them in games. It's not that I curse continually, that was my last wife, it's just that they seemingly are incapable of learning the lore and want to be Mr/Ms Infinity+ inside of a week. It might take me a week to read the introduction to the game. I like teamwork. I could care less about being the biggest, fastest or best, I just want to make the most out of what I can do. I have between 25 and 40 functional neurons after decades of drinking and the occasional cigarette but my IQ is considered to be generally higher than most McDonald's drive through workers. I have no sense of humor and I cannot be offended. I don't often get asked to join guilds but would be very open to being asked.