Why the Shambles - Impossible Daily

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stevey66, Sep 2, 2019.

1. stevey66 Member

Devs / JGolenbo,
    For goodness sake you guys know how to kick an own goal

Somebody tells me the Heavy Assault rifle is gone - no explanation - and I haven't found it in last 15 purple crates - so must be gone

So then - Level 100 - you guys give me daily challenge of "Get 2 Kills with Heavy Assault in Solo" - seriously ?! Would it have been that hard to adjust things to coincide with a gun being removed ?

Once the last update hit - the other 2 daily challenges Get 3 Commandos in Jays Maze and 3 Commando's in Woodland also would not complete - even though I wasted my time picking up at least 6

J Golen Bo - emerge from your 'getaway' and address this (who goes to Golen's Getaway anyway) - the utter frustration in the playing experience for things like this (that should never be emerging as problems) - is beyond vexing

Do you guys want the game to succeed ?

Please fix

And while we are in feedback mode - switching weapons to empty hands - can this be fixed

I try to be balanced - thankful - understanding - sometimes its difficult
  2. AlhpaBravos Member

Honestly i woud also join the twitter group and leave negative feedback their. Akaik that is the largest collection of dissatisfied customers on the web.

On topic, i hated the daily challenge. They such a waste of time and poorly thought out. Like being forced to destroy 100 windows or having to play in other game modes like FFA when all you want to play is BR.
  3. stevey66 Member

Yes Alpha - will post there as well

Yes some thought would be nice to make the challenges fun and meaningful - broken is totally unacceptable