Why are basic things not fixed yet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terry, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Terry New Member

I have been playing H1Z1 since season one. I bought the battle pass for season one and season two. I wanted to buy three, but I can’t bring myself to do it. Why are basic things in this game still not corrected and fixed? Why am I still falling through the map, why is that still happening to people? That should’ve been fixed a long time ago. Why are objects being ejected out of the boxes still going underneath piles of wood, etc., when technically they should be on top? After a 4-wheeler flips and I’m a passenger I get thrown off, I get back on the vehicle and it throws me off again. Why has that not been fixed? Why are the stats on my leaderboard’s still not correct? This is ridiculous! It’s season three, these things should be corrected by now! Why do I continue to lose a fight to an AR when I’m using a Scout Rifle with a better scope, allowing me to see the target better for crying out loud? Why am I still being killed by people who seem to be able to jump 20 to 30 feet in the air and shoot me with a shotgun? That is unrealistic! People aren’t jumping that high. Take a break from the new skins and please fix these problems. There are less people playing the game because of these problems still existing. Show you actually care about fixing problems.
  2. vhdustin Member

the only time i fall through the map is when my internet is bogged down by others in the house streaming videos.
  3. RagingRastafari New Member

Terry, it seems like they are trying to attract new players with these flashy new items and new lobby layout instead of fixing the core problems and keeping the existing loyal players. Instead of keeping the ppl playing they want a lot of new ppl to try it for a while and move on. At which stage, the cycle restarts. Maybe it works for them, but for the existing loyal player...very detrimental.
  4. RagingRastafari New Member

Hate to sound like a broken record, but these stamp missions now being randomly given to some players and to some not..it just adds to the frustration and the inevitable moving on to a more reliable and consistent game.
  5. Gung-H0-Gring0 Member

This is only a few of the issues. That’s stats can’t be trusted. Vehicles disappear while driving. Lately loot and health have been vanasging as well. If I see loot while driving I stop to check it out. Everything will Canadian and my health goes down to 30, very odd.. but I agree let’s fix the basic ****. It’s hard for us players to support this game and get our friends to try it wen there is so many free battle royale options. I like realistic feel and graphics I’m old school. Don’t care for apex or fortnite. H1Z1 could seriously and literally be king of the hill... but they are falling short on a consistent basis. I stop buying anything after season one problems were never fixed. I almost boycotted after staff members posted about giving up on the problems during season 2 because they were busy on season 3.. they’re PR person needs to Be fires. I could go on for days... blah blah blah.. it falls on deaf ears
  6. AlhpaBravos Member

One of the worst things about daybreak deleting the old forum with no warning or apparent reason, is that there were 100 threads or more in the bug section detailing various issues about the game. That was a lot of time and effort by customers who described the problem and even uploaded videos. To then not bother fixing any of these is really just a slap in peoples faces and wasted time. I even created a couple of threads in that section to offer my support and suggestions. Not sure why i bothered now or why i should in the future because daybreak could just wipe this forum as well. At least on twitter you have just as many people, if not more, showing their anger and frustration with daybreak and their action or inactions!