Where is the money going Daybreak ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Menacemastrz, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Menacemastrz Member

I want to know for the Players that invest money purchasing crates and battlepasses. for example I’ve purchased crates and all the battlepasses to date, understanding that this is required to improve a game (funding) so all of us here support daybreak and the developers to make H1Z1 better right?
    My question is where is the money going not seeing much improvement at all game wise , No updated marketplace ever and no interaction with the players?
    WTF a couple sour players post negative comments after the new map and you all disappear! And everyone else has to be ignored???
    Your updates recently are making the game worse. How much time /money did you invest to make the car sounds worse than they were before ? The minimum I’m guessing.
    If your dumping the money that we players put into H1Z1 to help improve it. Into another game PSA or whatever that game is.
    that’s some dishonest, lowlife, crooked b.s!
  2. vhdustin Member

i agree with a lot of that. but they can do whatever they want with the money. you didn't "invest" in the game, you bought costumes for your G.I. Joes
  3. Menacemastrz Member

So be it, GI JOE oufits good one buddy :) well just wanted to put this out there since there are us here who buy stuff with the intention to give back to the company for there work and future work on this game.
    A waste of time... I know.
    thanks for the response anyway.
    Peace.
  4. JernejK1 Member

I do partially agree - you paid money for the skins and the developers can do whatever they want with that money. However, to make sure people keep buying their products, they should invest some of that money into the game.

I haven't played H1Z1 since the latest season was released, but I sometimes visit the forum in hopes of reading some good news.

This used to be my favorite Battle Royale game. I started to lose my interest in season 3, when they introduced 3rd person ADS. From there on, it all went downhill in my opinion. A bunch of features no one asked for, the same old glitches, old skin rip-offs... Lobbies are often empty, the developers don't communicate with us and it's clear (to me at least) they have no interest of seeing the game grow. It's sad.
  5. Menacemastrz Member

Preciate it, I 100% do understand overhead costs. And do understand they can do what they want. seems both y’all don’t even play this game or put any money into it anymore ? no offense if I’m wrong. Again thanks for responding. what your saying is pretty obvious. What I’m looking for is a response some reassurance from daybreak. Something ! let us know this game is still something to look forward to. That would be all it would take to keep contributing$ at least for me.This post really was a last ditch effort to get someone to pop there head up over there tbh it’s a ghost town here! You guys know already. Well I’m not spending another penny.
    Peace out y’all
    I’m pretty much done here.
  6. JernejK1 Member

Nope, haven't played since season 4 was released. I mostly play Realm Royale now. It's completely different from H1Z1 and still in Beta, but I enjoy it.

If you're looking for an official reply from Daybreak, I think it's safe to say you'll sooner get one from your door knob. They are terrible at listening to or communicating with the community. One of the many reasons this game is, sadly, dying and I doubt they can do anything to bring it back to life (not that they seem interested in doing it).
  7. Menacemastrz Member

I guess I got my answer....a bunch of severance packages. That sucks