Week 2 challenge bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by wilfrea1216, Mar 4, 2019.

1. wilfrea1216 New Member

i spent well over 450 credits, and it will not go over 315 credits. it shows i have
    315/450 credits spent and i even spent like 900 credits on the lightning CNQ skin during the week 2 challenge. its the only challenge in week 2 i have uncompleted because of BUG PLEASE FIX.
  2. wilfrea1216 New Member

reach the rich 1, week 2 challenge is still bugging out. thats 8 battle pass medals im missing out on. i spent well over 1000 credits and to complete the chellenge all i need is 450. please fix!
  3. wilfrea1216 New Member

STILL AN ISSUE. my id is butterball730 , i have the fire brigade sin for the jeep, so in the master crate i got it twice, and it gave me 900 credits for the duplicate of the fire brigade jeep, that should be proof enough how else would i know this? please fix
  4. unislayer50 New Member

I can confirm that this is still an issue.

During Week 2, I spent 225/450 Credits for the Reach the Rich 1 challenge. After that, I purchased items that should have satisfied the requirement such as the Neko-Chan name card frame of today’s Marketplace, which values at 315 Credits. The value remains the same, no matter what purchases are made.

I hope this gets fixed soon!
  5. Rubenjos New Member

Wish I had read the forums first. Spent the more credits than needed and didn't get the achievement either. Did register my first purchase though. Think maybe to prevent the achievement from bugging buy something of 450 or more before anything else that's cheaper. Might work even though it would be better if they would just fix this bug.