things that need to happen listing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lolbeast56, Apr 19, 2019.

1. lolbeast56 New Member

your game is raw now hear is how smart devs think let-me tell you

1. 3rd person ads so much better h1z1 is ment to be 3rd person not choppy first person like, it was made by 3rd graders.

2.prox chat bad mistake to get rid of it very dumb its one of the best things that sets h1z1 away from other ps4 battal royal games even cry baby dr disrespect said it on stream dumb dumbs

3.better communications you devs are very bad at this my friken 3 year old brother would communicate more then you professional game designers would git off your *** and talk to us

4. consentant updates -hmmmm prob why your game is really dead in the first damm place if you want to be top of the top well let me tell you guys one thing isn't working updating the game every other year

5.bring back the og ranking system-kinda like the pc you should get rewarded for grinding and becoming masters like pc at the end of seasons if your royalty you get rewards other wise whats the point

6.showdowns and real tournaments-these is what always promotes game son twitch for share pluse it shows you guys love us and care for the game but yet were just playing for nothing on a game with no good devs

7. gameplay improvements to the meta-to be honest you guys have only did this once and thats season 1 but no wonder why season 1 was good ever since yoi guys just keep focusing on skins and cosmetics and money shure bug fixes are very important but what really keeps players is gameplay improvements to go with it after bug fixes game is dull boring at times because-its pretty much has ben the same broken non updated gameplay game for a year get your damm brains together

8. make it the og gunplay really people you come to play h1z1on ps4 just because h1z1 on pc had the combat update let me tel you guys something h1z1 on ps4 is the combat update just in crapy first person dummys

9. last in for all you guys well never be esports ready hostly at the rates you guys seem to care about this game i say shut it down its horrible just pc revert it to ps4 and hire epic games bye hope you guys read this