Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDrizzle22, Mar 31, 2019.

1. AlhpaBravos Member

Well this game is free so it might just survive on psn but if it does fail and studio shuts it down, there will some lame PR crap about not enough of a player base, challenging market conditions due to all BR games, etc etc. But this will detract from the reality that players were leaving due a plethora of issues that were either not addressed or took to long to do so.
    For me, after my experiences with h1z1, i will never buy or partake in another game by daybreak going forward. I will also be pointing this out to other players when any kind of discussion comes up in other forums.
  2. TheDrizzle22 Member

Well said. To the point, and precise. Kutos.
  3. vhdustin Member

i think it may be the pretentiousness that we could do without in these posts. like we deserve some special treatment because we have played the game since launch. who cares? sure we do have a lot of insight based on many hours played, but that's about it. daybreak will do what they will. and if it turns you off the game, oh well, they obviously aren't worried.
  4. gjp3333 New Member

vhdustin 100%.
    pretentiousness being the key word. Who the hell do you think you are OP? I've played since beta too.. I love the game and want it to live forever, and yes it needs fixes and improvements.
    But spouting on like you deserve it to be the way you want is garbage. Have a look at yourself.
    I mean just assuming that they should add prox chat like 99% want it. Simply not true. I don't want it at ALL. And running over people?? jesus Christ. Just cos you want it , doesn't mean the community does and/or day break should implement it.
  5. TheDrizzle22 Member

Like we are in destitute or in despair? You crack me up. We have been more then descriptive and articulative on exact points of views. Not focusing on what we desire more then others. We are simplifying the meta translation to the devs. You too. The game is broken. The meta has turned casual away from competitive. I have outline everything. If you so choose to pick an argument then fine. Let's hear it. From my original post..... You can't. I don't want anyone to go along to get along. We are here to talk about what has broken this game. Anything else, crying and instructive chatter. Keep it to yourself.
  6. AlhpaBravos Member

Ah this is not a pretentious post at all. I dont think people understand the meaning of the word. This is a genuine thread with legitimate concerns and complaints about h1z1 and daybreak. Most of these problems go back to the old forum that was deleted without any prior notification or warning. So its not like daybreak were not aware. They just choose not to listen or are incapable of fixing bugs or implementing certain features. So is it any wonder that the player base leave or those that are left, leave damning posts in the forum and around the INTERNET.
  7. vhdustin Member

"To all who still don’t know who I am" IS pretentious and who cares? not me, nor daybreak, get over yourselves.
  8. TheDrizzle22 Member

Again you are not saying anyting remotely on topic. Ross who you quoted is MR H1Z1. He is a big cocky goof ball. I wouldn't change him one but. As for you, seems to me that some one is just bitter, off-topic and just can't stand to see us united. Again we are here to be constructive , expressing our concerns. Why act like a troll? We know daybreak will not reply. But its a nice thought we have been heard. Unlike yourself who just shows up and spits a bunch of negative comments.....
  9. Miniker Member

Many important topics and posts from old version forum is removed, probably this situation it impact on less players in game. Question what can you do?, many players says the best option is change game. Now still on first place are money and it bad situation. Probably daily challenges with reward master coin as consolation prize are for unhappy players becuase you can open crate every 2 days.
  10. TheDrizzle22 Member

Very good points. All of you.
  11. BIPOLAR314 New Member

Delete/uninstall. Problems go away
  12. vhdustin Member

this guy gets it