Stamp Missions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RagingRastafari, Mar 10, 2019.

1. RagingRastafari New Member

I have posted the below entry as a reply in another thread but thought I should create a fresh thread instead and add a few things.

Hi guys. Is there any way to get answers from daybreak regarding why some ppl get these stamp missions and some dont. In my honest opinion, it’s ridiculous. I bought the battlepass yet alot of my friends received the stamp missions and i didnt. Basically they levelled up way past me who has been grinding like crazy. Some of them reached lvl 100 while im stuck waiting for new weekly challenges that unresponsive half the time. There has been no explanation and/or rectification of the matter. What it means is that me trying to catch up to the rest are futile attempts to try and get items the rest has already obtained. Massive uneven playing field that has already demolished an incentive for me to perform well in the game and earn rewards. Free game u might say? Well ive spent more on this “free game” than i have in any other.
  2. RagingRastafari New Member

What i want to add is the fact that this uneven playing field completely destroys the point of buying the battlepass in the first place as some of the ppl i know who got the stamp missions did not even buy the battle pass as opposed to me who did. These lucky few have now received rewards battlepass owners wont get or have a very hard time getting. Is it just me with this viewpoint??
  3. Cole_MacGraft Member

yea and one of my challenges that gives me the most medals has been replaced with a single master coin and the challenge for that is beyond stupid like "shoot 99 chairs in F7. its annoying what was already a grind is even more of a grind and no word on these stamp missions is extra annoying
  4. Bling666 New Member

Then H1Z1 still takes 80 years to do something about it.we want STAMP MISSIONS!!!!!!
  5. BIPOLAR314 New Member

Wrap your head around this. I got stamp missions twice.
  6. Bling666 New Member

I finally got it.Thanks H1Z1 finally some light at the end of this tunnel.now you guys are doing a good job