Stamp Missions not working

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dave, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Dave New Member

Are the stamp missions not working for anyone else? It doesn’t keep track of the missions I complete.
  2. TKGriffiths New Member

I don't even understand how they're supposed to work. I take it that you're only supposed to earn them once each and then they get 'stamped' and are no longer accessible. And then you're supposed to get crates per each milestone of 'stamps'.

Problem is they never get stamped. I take it you earn 10 battle pass medals for each one too, because I played about 5 games today and jumped from battle pass level ~85 to 100 with no idea how. 10 BP medals per stamp, with each stamp repeated every game would explain it I suppose.

Tbh I feel kind of cheated out of earning those final few levels. I don't seem to be receiving any Master Coins after maxing out the pass either which is what they were advertising all this time.
  3. Dmc New Member

Same here, am getting the stamps in game, then they are reset as
    Soon as I arrive back at the main menu. So I can only get arsenal crates.
    Also my return player rewards isn't working. I unlocked the first reward and it just stopped working after that.
  4. lPolitics Member

Ok I actually did research, come to find out daybreak knows about this glitch they were tired of people complaining about duplicates with victory crates. Blah blah blah. This was their way to reward and solve the issue. If you think about it, it actually does make sense...
  5. AlhpaBravos Member

Care to share your research otherwise i call BS? I dont believe for a second that this is daybreak rewarding people, rather further incompetence and yet more examples of poor coding and an inability to fix their own problems.

The list that mechaarma posted about claiming various challenges are actually the way they should be implemented. They dont in any way hinder your enjoyment and progress within the game which is a stark contrast to the usual nonsense which are a waste of time (destroy 50 windows, collect 20 pistols in sector this or that,etc) and ruin the overall BR experience.

Hopefully Daybreak will learn that challenges should be relevant and thoughtful and provide reasonable reward otherwise its just unrelenting grind.

Ive opened maybe 100+ arsenal and chaos crates at this point and cant believe what a scam the RNG is on crates. Not one legendary item and very few gold items within. This is why i will never pay for this sh*t!
  6. vhdustin Member

Ive opened maybe 100+ arsenal and chaos crates at this point and cant believe what a scam

yea a scam that gives you unlimited skull coins LOL
  7. AlhpaBravos Member

Its not an intentional glitch. Do you not understand this? Oh wait, your the guy who supports everything daybreak does and thinks they do nothing wrong. Try standing up for yourself and developing your mind instead of being a shill and victim of daybreak.
  8. Dave New Member

What are you talking about? If it worked, you would still get those crates plus the ones that are glitched. I don’t know about you but I would like the items in the crates that are glitched as well.