Season 4?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JernejK1, May 30, 2019.

1. JernejK1 Member

It seems that season 4 has been postponed.

On May 15th, they announced they'll share more details about it with us next week. It's been two weeks now and still do details. What do you think we might expect in season 4? Just 3rd person ADS and a new battle pass with some new skins, or perhaps a new weapon or vehicle?
  2. AlhpaBravos Member

For anyone who doesnt know daybreak, you literally cant believe a word they say on anything. Whether that be release date for a new season or addressing issues within h1z1.
    When they finally listen to criticisms it often to late in the season or for players who gave up and left.

Even if people dont believe me, check the twitter threads on H1Z1 and you will see all the rancor and disappointment with daybreak and how it handles it customers and game.

Season 4 will have 3rd person ads, a number of new modes (eg ffa) and some undisclosed additions which probably means new weapons and vehicle. New skins of course but otherwise dont expect anything special until new map in Season 5.
  3. JernejK1 Member

You're right. They just pushed the update to tomorrow. I have no issues with waiting for it, but I wish they shared some details with us.

Will the Master Coins transfer to the next season or disappear? I have over 40.

Will there be any new weapons or vehicles?

Will the content of Victory Crates be updated?

Will the Marketplace be updated? We're being offered the same stuff over and over again.

What about glitches? Like the one where your weapon disappears out of your hands when you exit a vehicle or people glitching their way inside a closed building? Falling off the quad?

So many questions...
  4. LucaBrasi Member

5. Cole_MacGraft Member

Well now their saying they are aiming for Tuesday to launch S4 LMFAO
  6. Mason New Member

7. stevey66 Member

I have noticed over the last week or two - EU server - the massive number of people now in Combat Training and lobbies filling super quick at much wider range of times of the day - there were so many people 7:30pm Australian time the action was as constant as Season 1 with all the new players

It seems such a pity that the launch of Season 4 is put back by days when people are clearly gearing up for it and ready to play and trend seems a good one with many wanting to put the 3rd person aiming into practice

Such a great game but man the timing - so many people get on here and carp and criticise and rightly so at times because H1 can be even better - what other game offers a 3rd person tactical shooter that is so immersive and deep and isn't glacial at times like PUBG can be ?

Stuff like missing the announced date for the opening of a season - just can't be doing the player base perception any favours (and without many timely updates as the date approached) - anyway - look forward to Season 4

ps If lobbies are really filling this quickly - can we please please get a 30 second wait - not a 90 second wait for action to begin - when I've waited - then fallen through the map - then queue and wait again - then wait another 90 seconds - can be SOOOO vexing
  8. stevey66 Member

Mech - oh great - thanks for that update
  9. JernejK1 Member

I've grown fond of battle royale games. I LOVE H1Z1. I tried Fortnite and I didn't like it because of all the building, plus the graphics are wacky. I tried Apex Legends and while the graphics and the fluidity of gameplay are lightyears ahead of H1Z1, I dislike the fast paced gameplay and how futuristic the setting is.

I'm trying to still enjoy H1Z1, but I think my enthusiasm is slowly dwindling. If season four won't feature any new weapons and vehicles (I stopped dreaming about a new map) and if they don't fix glitches that have been present since the beginning of the game, I will stop playing it.

I'm thinking about giving PUBG a try, it's the most similar battle royale game I know of.

Glitches and lack of meaningful additions or new content aside, the issue I simply cannot look past is poor communication skills of the developers. The upcoming season is a perfect example of this.
  10. JernejK1 Member

I have no problems with paying for PUBG. I had simply not considered getting it simply because I really enjoyed H1Z1. I'll see what season four brings on the 4th of June, if they release it then and not postpone it for the third time, of course. I have a feeling it won't be anything that will make it worth sticking around for me anyway.
  11. Carmen696 Member

Ive been playing this game every day since release on PS4 but about 50 days ago I quit entirely and I have no regrets. Its been a load of my mind. Nothing has been fixed since. Im no longer frustrated with the Devs but I still chech this forum from time to time. The only thing I miss from time to time are the friends I used to play with and talk to, but the game itself I dont miss anymore. Season 3 was a huge let down that broke the game for me, it was basically a downgrade from seson 2. And for season 4,,, well I dont have much hope for it. Most likely just a few skins and a few "upgrades" nobody asked for.

Anyways I hope for the sake of the rest of you who still hasnt given up on this game that season 4 turns out to be great. Best of luck to you as I know youll need it.
  12. AlhpaBravos Member

If pubg goes free, i definitely give it a go. Wont pay for it because bluehole devs are also pretty sh+t at fixing problems with the game. God damn, they even had an advertising campaigning saying they would finally focus on dealing with bugs after a year or more of complaints.
    The BR market is potentially desperate for 3rd person fortnite killer. Just look at the intial success of apex legend. There is defintely room for a couple more but the devs have to stand by their product and stick to the 3month timetable or forget it.