Season 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LegendBeard, Feb 5, 2019.

1. MrJFouch New Member

What kind of bug fixes can we expect for Season 3 release?
  2. FRANPAM New Member

igolembo,,,cuando empieza la 3 temporada
  3. jgolenbo Community Relations

Working on full patch notes for next week - typically we don't release those until the day prior to a new game update being available to download (since the team is working on getting as many new bug fixes into the build as possible) but will try to have something to share by late next week
  4. jgolenbo Community Relations

Totally hear you - our intention is always to release the new season at or shortly after the finish of the previous season, but Season 3 was such a massive update that we needed to take a little extra time to test and polish.
  5. stevey66 New Member

Thanks again for the update - totally understood given some of the new changes. I think new players especially are going to love the FFA Deathmatch - the learning curve can be so steep and brutal for new players in the BR - this way they will get some kills and have fun doing it while learning - why don't you guys link on this site to the 16 minutes video showing a full Deathmatch game that I have watched
  6. wilfrea1216 New Member

this season looks amazing, hats off for the devs and cheers to a great season
  7. FRANPAM New Member

muy buen juego es verdad, pero no he tenido nada que ver con un disparo, ninguno de los dos, el estreno en la sesión 2 te tumbaban con un tiro, y tu a ellos no, vamos ahora mismo, le he dado dos tiros en La cabeza es uno con la escopeta, y una mierda, Todavia vivito,BUENO PARA MI YA NO ES UNA SORPRESA..YA CASI LO TENGO ASUMIDO venga ya, SE JUSTOS DE UNA PUTA VEZ, Y SEAMOS TODOS IGUALES, O SI NO DECIRLO, PA TENER MAS CUIDADO Y SABER A LO QUE TE ENFRENTAS CUANDO TE ENFRENTAS A LOS PREMIUN
  8. AlhpaBravos New Member

Release date is 22nd feb but with all the delays, will believe when i see it lol
  9. jgolenbo Community Relations

Hey Stevey - working on a post for the site now. The FFA Deathmatch video was initially an exclusive for a big media outlet (eurogamer.net) so we had to give them a window to use it first, but will try to get it up on the site this week.

And definitely agree on the new mode - I'm normally more into Teams BR than Solos (cause I have garbage aim and die to fast lol) but dropping into FFA and getting some kills while practicing with a bunch of the top-tier weapons I can't always get in air drops is pretty gd fun!
  10. jgolenbo Community Relations

Season 3 release date is actually Thursday 2/21 :)

Will have more info on patch notes/downtimes before the update goes live!
  11. jgolenbo Community Relations

Thanks my dude!!