Ps4 classic vs PRO running h1z1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2high2die420, Jul 7, 2019.

1. 2high2die420 Member

I just upgraded and it is night/day. I don’t think the classic can handle h1 especially when running 5s I am able to enjoy 5s now that my eardrums don’t get blown out from the lag spikes of 10 people fighting. Blue screens happen faaaaaar less movement is crisp,.only have lag when 5 people hop out of car and start shooting. Anyone else upgrade and notice a difference? I find on the classic if you run bot gear and don’t have any animation to render in it helps. Was wondering if anyone else has issues with a classic and has upgraded and noticed as big of a difference
  2. stevey66 Member

Yes mate - same thing for me - playing from Australia with high ping. As soon as I got the Pro the ground is rendered clearly soon as you launch. Gameplay is smoother - lag spikes not as severe - for me the triangle button always has a bad lag - was less so with the Pro - no where near as many slow downs around shotgun fights. I feel less like I am running in mud especially with shotgun battles. Same upgraded difference was seen for me too when I played Japan servers - and my ping went from 320 to 120 - but different issue of course. So yes - overall a marked improvement and more than I would have guessed (don't play 5's so cant comment there)