Pétition crossbow

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zepekenii95370, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Zepekenii95370 New Member

I invite everyone to sign this petition, the crossbow kills the pleasure of the game. Personally if they do not change anything I change games.
  2. stevey66 Member

Yes something needs to be done - almost unanimous with most veteran players and posters on these forums - ahhhhh the days of drifting across the plains with your KH ready looking for action and not fearing that a game ending bolt from the blue that you CANNOT avoid will drop from the heavens
  3. RuTH0X Member

NOT signing ;)
  4. AlhpaBravos Member

5. stevey66 Member

Yes - the EMP effect is great and stops those shotgun honchos - the splash damage is really the issue along with bolt capacity plus crossbow availability as discussed on other threads
  6. TheDrizzle22 Member

Hahahahahahahahahaha. This is very funy. Yes don't let them shotgun this defencless guy. He dont know how to use a riot.
  7. TheDrizzle22 Member

Lmao you got a group of people here that don't know, or want to know how to use a core weapon of the game. Do you guys get scared? Now say "it take no skill" then why do you lose 90% of your shotgun fights? Ha
  8. RuTH0X Member

Maybe adding a bow, with arrows that would damage ppl, and keep the xbow with only the EMP effect.. and make them green / blue weapons... ?
  9. TyrellCorp New Member

They need to nerf it a bit.. explosive splash damage to characters needs to be significantly decreased, they should also nerf the emp radius range and place them in purple crates (or reduce their ground crate spawns).. the meta right now is to emp the car and just use the explosive splash damage to finish you off.. takes no skill and is super lame
  10. AlhpaBravos Member

I recently played a game where i didnt pick up a crossbow and and almost no one seemed to have one either through entire game. I have to say it was a relief and i had far more fun then in recent memory. It was refreshing just to fight with riffles and semi autos. At the moment i just feel forced to carry one because of the amount of abuse with it.