New ADS is a joke.. LOL same as the "new" market...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RuTH0X, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Menacemastrz Member

A big issue i believe is the guns that melt in that mode. Maybe die those down just a bit would make it better or 1st person gets a little damage increase. It’s here to stay so some lightweight tweaks would be most sufficient.
  2. RuTH0X Member

Yeah, I think there is.. with the new ADS... Sometimes, I just jump and/or switch weapon, and my aim is right on the enemy head...

Maybe not, but it looks like it.. Ill try to find a video of it.
  3. 2high2die420 Member

I have no incentive to say there is not aim assist, it just simply isn’t there. Try it out with a friend in combat training?
  4. 2high2die420 Member

I think this game goes to shot when people are within 5 feet of eachother which is the case in shotgun battles, it seems like half the battles are determined by connection, often favoring the one with the worse connection as their hit-box is farther o. Your screen than where they are shooting you from on their screen
  5. Menacemastrz Member

That is probably what’s happening makes sense. Quite a thorough breakdown I must say. When it’s the last two on the map the shotgun has never really cheated me. I think It was way cleaner before all these recent updates it is big time lag city now.
  6. Maggwar Member

I got the arcade unicorn helmet easy with these 3ads is just crap ur magnun locks on the enemy like a missile from battlefield 4 its ridiculous. If you defend cheaters and bad mecanics your part of the problem dude. Nothing like old beta and season 1 nerfs.
  7. Maggwar Member

Look at this prefire... also nothing to embed my position like lights or fire.
  8. 2high2die420 Member

You can often see a silouette in the gas he didn’t “lock” onto you. The arcade mode does have aim assist look at the difference between the two
  9. Cole_MacGraft Member

right silouettes happen a lot in smoke and gas. sometimes you can even see the persons feet moving and know where to shoot. also he could have been spraying till he got a hit to see where you were then went from there.
  10. Maggwar Member

Yes i know that the ring highlights your caracter... But he just drops out the car and fire like im just plaim sight the aim assist locks as well in arcade mode. Well remove this is most