MESSAGE TO THE DEVS: LISTEN TO THE H1Z1 COMMUNITY! IMPROVEMENTS AND REQUESTS Part 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WarNtea64, Apr 10, 2019.

1. WarNtea64 Member

Oh wow, i didnt know that part, I had a feeling it had to do with nantg for the live streams, but none the less, we should have some constant video content/ live streams for whats coming up.
  2. Punk_Out Member

Lol. Nerf the shorguns....what a joke. The Combat Shotgun was awesome in Open Beta and then they nerfed it, so i permanently switched to a riot. Any good player would agree with me. If the shotguns were nerfed I would quit playing it. I played on PC and that went to **** with similar changes that you want added to the PS4 version. Have you noticed the player count on PC has completely dropped. Last time I played on PC i was on dedicated MOD servers that kept it simple but you can add your own twist to the game. That was a long time ago though and I have no plans to ever reinstall that awful PC version. If you actually shot and used a shotgun you would know how damaging a shotgun is, if it got nerfed it would feel like that little bit of realism would be completely gone.
  3. Menacemastrz Member

Great posts Warntea64, thanks for putting together a thorough post on gameplay concerns. The game is great and I’ll repost on other thoughts and ideas regarding gameplay issues. I have a idea for the crossbow it’s a simple fix and might satisfy the emp splash issue. Couldn’t we just keep the crossbow the same explosive with emp, but have the emp only activate on vehicles when it’s a direct hit taking out the emp splash radius could change it up. That way more skill is required and they can’t just hit you from 1/2 a mile away. And then spam you with crossbows. It’s too easy.
    And as far as damage I could go both ways keep it the same or lessen it.
    Also if that’s not sufficient you could just make it a gold drop pickup
    Explosive emp crossbow that’s a gold drop weapon in my opinion.
  4. Jcon115 Member

Oh my. I completely agree.
  5. WarNtea64 Member

Hey Jcon, I appreciate the comment, happy that you agree!

I'm glad something is at least being done about some of the issues: the crossbow nerf for today, hopefully it fixes part of the meta for the game. After this update, the shotgun is next up. And I'm crossing my fingers on most of the bug fixes

I'm actually thinking about doing a "Part 3". I'm glad the game is continuously being worked on but there's SO much more that I left out.