Leaderboards for Master requires no skill

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlhpaBravos, Mar 22, 2019.

1. AlhpaBravos Member

Im in top 10 with very decent stats but players there with no skill can just play all day with 0.77 kill average and still be in top 10. Being in master should mean something. My suggestion is that actual wins provide more points than it currently does to offset players just spamming 50 games a day.
    Theres little incentive to reach top ranks if this system doesnt change to reflect actual skill. Thanks.
  2. AlhpaBravos Member

Let people spam 30 games a day but then limit them to diamond ranks. At masters, your stats should reach a certain threshold to achieve this status. Like mecha said, have a more dynamic point system that takes and gives. This way its fairer to those with actual skill and ability not just anyone who can play all day long for laughs.
  3. Carmen696 Member

"Keep an edge on the competition, though - deductions kick-in for poor placement once you achieve Platinum rank!"

Always the same people commenting on this forum. Where are the rest? Have they given up on Daybreak?
  4. BIPOLAR314 New Member

I been playing 2 months and still have yet to play a fives game with a whole team with mics working together. It's basically a dead call of duty game. Few die hard clans playing a bunch of unorganized kids and rookies.
  5. stevey66 Member

Carmen - the deductions are so poorly balanced that they are meaningless - you lose a tiny bit if you have no kills and come 80th - but gain way more for a standard game - like maybe 3 kills and come 10th to 3rd somewhere - the Platinum punishment is a caress on the *** with a turkey feather
  6. AlhpaBravos Member

Usually a games forum or reddit activity correlates to an active player base and a concurrent one at that. Considering the attitude and attention paybreak pays towards it own game and community is another indication of why people probably lost interest.
    I also dont think it helps that an offical reddit forum by daybreak wasnt the main focus for peoples comments and suggestions. To have to create yet another account especially after the old forum was deleted for no reason, is tedious and something i did only because there was no choice.
  7. Dgkkush1993 Member

Everyone plays different. I don’t play for wins I play for kills. Have well over 1000 kills this season and only 5 wins
  8. Carmen696 Member

Anyone know what it means when their gamertag is ID-4324543 etc?
  9. kdot Member

I look at these boards and most of the ppl in the top 10 of each game mode just play non stop cause they have no life. They don't even have a lot of wins bust crazy amount of matches played. Non-skill leaderboards basically
  10. 2high2die420 Member

If someone with a low rank kills you it should DEDUCT points. If anyone ever played killzone back in the day on ps2 they had a dope system where you get more points for killing higher ranks and when you get killed by noobies it is a big deduction or when you play worse than your avg etc. used to be a fun factor when you could DeRank someone. this is a loyalty not royalty system pretty sh1ttay