Last Breath

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDrizzle22, Jul 17, 2019.

1. TheDrizzle22 Member

Congratulations, the game is unplayable in its current state. Input lag , sliding glitch when trying to crouch behind cover, shots not registering, no audio glitch, no audio q's, ADS glitch , and more disgusting lag.

Love the lambos, but not at the current cost of server status. You guys don't care. Your work ethic is the icing on the cake. Not a single "update" to date has improved the game without creating more problems. But don't worry, you guys never fix the underline issues.

With this new map, if you can't deliver a solid Competive atmosphere I myself will be done with H1 Z1. Best of luck. :)
  2. MoMo_DC79 New Member

Drizzle is right. Many of your top H1Z1 gamers are gone if the new map update doesn't fix issues that have been there since day 1. It is very difficult to enjoy this game when an issue shows up in the middle of your game play. Very frustrating. I love the idea of this style of BR, but geez can't you guys get it together and fix some basic issues.
  3. AlhpaBravos Member

For me h1z1 state was never really playable for some time now. It was merely satisfactory. But its still great to see comments like these from Thedrizzle and other regular members finally calling BS on daybreak. I doubt it will make a difference but i certainly feel vindicated having to deal with people here who would rather bury their head in the sand and state that free games cant be criticized or held to account.
  4. Maggwar Member

So true so bad daybrake/Sony dont know the gem they got cause they keep addin bad content to look like fortsh!7 br... The cars are cool but yes the game had a lot of graphic issues as the servers frame drop its unbelievable like never before even in duos. I cant recommend this game any longer and that sucks. The porcentage of reports we add here in the forums in regards bugs and performance is just not look into. We test we like but now no response no improvements no feedback. YOUR PR IS SILENCED EVEN IN UPDATES FOR A IG, FB, ETC ACCOUNTS DONT REPLAY OR POST DETAILS!!!!!!