JPN Servers vs US, EU

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDrizzle22, Apr 24, 2019.

1. TheDrizzle22 Member

After playing about 100 games JPN, I can say that this version of the game (reduced almost to a beta) plays better then NA, EU. Even with a 100+ ping this version runs smoother. Idk if its hardware or the build of this version. Freaking good job. I can only hope that NA will receive this build in the future. Till then I believe I will be playing JPN until you can fix the ridiculously poorly compiled version on NA.
  2. AlhpaBravos Member

just tried out of curiousity. I Runs like trash for me just like in Europe except my ping is higher. First game in solo, i won and killed 60% of users. So this is what its like to be a high ping player where no one can hit you.
  3. Rowen New Member

Are you still running on Dial up or something?
  4. AlhpaBravos Member

If by dial up, you mean daybreak trash over loaded servers, then yes.
  5. Rowen New Member

Overloaded servers? Last time I checked lobbies barely fill up on the game anymore, maybe I should switch to EU
  6. AlhpaBravos Member

When i say overloaded, i talking about the the terrible quality of these servers daybreak use. Any time you have a big fight with concentration of players the lag just makes it unplayable. Off peak hours are just as bad in EU for lobbys being filled. This had been mentioned many times and yet daybreak just keeps piling more code on this overburdened camel, rather manage the game properly.
  7. Punk_Out Member

The worse thing about the NA servers is the South American players. They lag up the game, and they lag like they have a lag switch. Crazy high ping. They should be playing in the EU servers. Also, you will never see them in the Japan servers because they lag would make the game unplayable for them.

I know a lot of people switched over to the Japan servers but the lobby sizes are so small that the Duos and Fives are bit of a joke because of low player count. Only 50 people instead of a 100 means more loot and more air-drops. Kind of makes the game easy.
  8. AlhpaBravos Member

You have to get out of this mentality of it being the players fault. This is all on daybreak!
  9. Punk_Out Member

Lol....trust me man. When you bump into the OutlawsBR group the lag is insane. They lag like crazy but when you have the whole group of them the sound lag hits you hard. My mentality is based off of facts.
  10. Jcon115 Member

I think I'm one of those high ping players. I play in EU servers but I'm from New Zealand. I experience lag a lot and it's obviously very annoying. A solution for this would be to add AU servers (because Australia is closer to New Zealand), but it seems unlikley that this will happen as I don't think there would be much of a player base in the AU region.
  11. Jcon115 Member

Yeah, I understand what you mean Mech. I guess they just need to fix and polish up the game so that the player base can increase. Then maybe they will think about adding more servers. Hopefully.