is thier gonna ever be a ps4 rodemap like come on

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lolbeast56, Mar 13, 2019.

1. lolbeast56 New Member

it would be nice to know what you guys are working oninstead of us beaing clueless
  2. AlhpaBravos Member

Basically the next big thing is a new map and stamp missions to be included for everyone. Oh and fixing broken aspects of FFA. As for bug fixes in game, weapon balancing or dealing with leaderboard resets or server issues, dont hold your breath.
    The problem with a road map with daybreak is that you just couldnt take their word for it. They were so late introducing key components (e.g ranked lobby board) up until season 3 that i would roll my eyes at anything they say in future.
    You can be almost guaranteed it will be features that almost no one asked for and anything new will add new problems that take weeks to fix. That is pretty much daybreaks M.O.
  3. TyrellCorp New Member

A road map would be nice, but as alpha said, with this Dev team, nothing really gets done quickly or fixed in a timely manner.. that's just what I've accepted from daybreak.. are they working? Yes, but the game is free and they need to create revenue, so I'm sure more work goes towards skins and loot crates.. the game has it's bugs, but unfortunately I think the bugs get put on the back burner

Hopeful thinking would be: new map, new weapons, new gadgets, new vehicles and of course bug fixes... Would be great to have a road map so we have dates to look forward to though