HELLO DAYBREAK MY STATS JUST RESET AGAIN

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dgkkush1993, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Dgkkush1993 Member

So I just grinded 3 days easy and within the 3 days making it on the seasonal leaderboards 2 times to be re set back to 0. I by far have some of the most kills this season and my main menu stats prove it. Please this needs to be your main issue to be fixed now ASAP today !! 2 times.. I watched easy almost 200 kills go down the drain grrrrrrr please fix leaderboard and give me my kills back or I’m gunna be a unhappy supporter of this game. And I’ve been trying very hard not to join that side.
  2. stevey66 Member

Wow - after all we went through in Season 2 - we assumed Season 3 the stat reset issue would be gone. Just had my kill stats reset - 180th on board now 5300th. So the very incentive to play - the game is great, a win is good with a crate, but to have every kill really count for the board makes THE difference in putting in the extra hours just as a marker and personal stat for all the successes. It is so very disappointing to think this same issue has arisen - and to be honest after Season 2 I don't have any confidence that it will be fixed.

Can a dev please address this specifically - in terms of time frames for a fix and updates ? I bought the Battle Pass understanding that this was no longer going to be a problem - if no fix I would like a refund for the Battle Pass cost - it was purchased on the premise and promoted idea that working Leaderboard Stats were part of Season 3

I hear you DGKKUSH - it is trying the patience of those that love this game - yes it is early so there is time to iron out this issue - please update us
  3. headway New Member

Same here. I really thought that this would be something they fixed with Season 3. I had a really great start, the last few days, but all stats are back to zero again.

How can anyone take these stats seriously? I mean that's one of the main features that you announced with season 3, except it's broken.

I agree, really dissapointing and frustrating.

At least we have the new loading screens....
  4. EmilRamboPL New Member

Me too OMG !
  5. Cole_MacGraft Member

6. stevey66 Member

My stats just reset again - after the above post - this time took my wins away as well - waiting on a fix. First reset I was up to Platinum in 2 days - really deflating to see Bronze 3 - anyway for some reason seems cumulative up to Platinum (rather than your best 10 games) - so EVERYONE will get to Platinum as long as they play - now up to Gold again. I assume the prevailing thought is - the resets will keep happening to all until a fix is announced - please soon Daybreak - so many awesome parts of Season 3 - thank you
  7. Dgkkush1993 Member

Everyone go comment what happened on your profile with stats on the those resets post in the general forum. There is a dev that has responded asking everyone to comment their psn name and what happened. And that this is their main priority fix. Thought I’d let you know as they aren’t reading this post I don’t think.
  8. jgolenbo Community Relations

quote="Dgkkush1993, post: 48463, member: 26749"]Everyone go comment what happened on your profile with stats on the those resets post in the general forum. There is a dev that has responded asking everyone to comment their psn name and what happened. And that this is their main priority fix. Thought I’d let you know as they aren’t reading this post I don’t think.[/quote]

Thanks Dgk for pointing me here - as I mentioned in the general subforum, this is top priority; not just fixing the reset bug, but making sure that ALL match results will attribute to your ranking. It's one of those frustrating bugs that's only occurring for a small number of users so it can difficult to pinpoint but were working towards several possible fixes.

For anyone who had this happen to them, if you can share:

• Your account name (H1 in-game name, not DB account)
    • Your region (NA or EU at a minimum, if EU country is helpful)
    • What time it occurred (not necessary but helpful; helps us dig through the server logs to see if something specific happened at that time)
    • What rank you were at when this happened (again not necessary, but potentially helpful)
    Account name and region are by far the biggest two - if we can identify exactly what's causing the reset we should hopefully be able to hotfix this issue this week
  9. jgolenbo Community Relations

What region?
  10. jgolenbo Community Relations

Stevey see my post above - are you able to share your account name (in-game), region, and approximate time (and time zone) the reset happened to you?
  11. EmilRamboPL New Member

I send you my name and region i have today reset statistics from the leaderboard and yeasterday my carer stats and rank have reset i have platinium rank and some like 40 games + my PSN is EmilRambo2002 and name in H1Z1 and region is EU please do somethink or check it ... i don't remember time but it is propably tommorow morning and today 13+ am i don't remember excactly

one more Name in game and PSN: EmilRambo2002 , region:EU , time: UTC +1 ..... Poland
  12. jgolenbo Community Relations

Thanks my dude! Also, I know this has been happening multiple times for the people affected - looking for an approximate time (if you have it) from the first time it happened?
  13. EmilRamboPL New Member

my friend first time when my stats on laderboard are reset is a loot time ago in season 2 but this stats in season 3 i think kill stats on leaderboard is before a 1.71 update and after this update reset somethink like that but career stats and rank i don't know i play yesterday morning some like 10am+ propably and i don't have carer stats and rank then / first my career stats reset yesterday and today laderboard stats
    edit: today propably on 1:00p.m to maybe 6:00p.m but not for 100%
  14. jgolenbo Community Relations

Thanks Emil, this helps!
  15. jgolenbo Community Relations

What mode did it reset for? Just teams, just solos, or both? Were you playing both and it only reset for one?
  16. Dgkkush1993 Member

Solos
  17. gjp3333 New Member

Glad a dev is trying to help this , as its the major reason people are turning away. Also not to be a d*ck but this isn't only happening to a 'small number of players'. It is happening to EVERYONE that I have played with . I would say over 100 people and each and everyone has had their stats reset at some stage. Just to let you know of the severity of the situation.

Personally, too many resets to count, but ONE since the new season , some info below.
    • Your account name (H1 in-game name, not DB account) gjp3333
    • Your region (NA or EU at a minimum, if EU country is helpful) EU- from Australia
    • What time it occurred (not necessary but helpful; helps us dig through the server logs to see if something specific happened at that time) not sure , it was about 2 days after the new season launched, Solo's only, my kills were reset
    • What rank you were at when this happened (again not necessary, but potentially helpful) Bronze, I had just started really, well in fact I guess I had no rank at all . Maybe that's a possibility, that it resets when changing from Unregistered to Bronze.
  18. stevey66 Member

OK - just reset again for me - Solo - Australia so EU server - March 3rd 4 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time - had 125 kills - now the Lobby Leaderboard says 2 - Career is unaffected and Wins are still on lobby leaderboard (though it is a different number to Career Wins given previous resets)

5 am GMT 3rd March steve_y66

I was enjoying progessing up the leaderboard - now I don't want to play
  19. RuTH0X Member

The "Community relation" guy said..

20. stevey66 Member

Thx Ruthox - so this means at least in theory that we can keep grinding now and all stats from start of Season 3 should be back up and not reset again after it is fixed Cheers mate