H1Z1 - all the damage cannot be undone anymore

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JernejK1, Jun 4, 2019.

1. JernejK1 Member

I'll not say anything that has not been said a hundred times before, but I still wish to say my piece.

The first BR game I tried was Fortnite and did not like it. I could get past the goofiness and cartoony graphics, hell, I might have even grown fond of them, but all the building is a game stopper for me.

I also tried Apex Legends. Its graphics, fluidity and smoothness of gameplay are lightyears ahead of H1Z1. But again, I can't get past certain things like the futuristic setting and gameplay that is too fast paced for my liking.

So I stuck with H1Z1. I downloaded it shortly after it was released and immediately got hooked up. Sure, I immediately noticed there were bugs and glitches and much needed improvements, but I was sure they'd improve the game in time.

I was wrong. Daybreak does nothing. We exit a vehicle in the middle of a fight only to notice we're empty handed. People team up in solos. They glitch their way into buildings that cam otherwise not be entered. We haven't gotten any new weapons, vehicles or maps since last August. The awful Desert Eagle is an exception that comes to mind. Even if there were no glitches, the game is becoming repetitive and boring.

The only good thing they did was nerfing the Combat Shotgun, but that's nothing compared to what they didn't do. The game is broken, it's lost a lot of players and I don't think much can be done to bring them back.

Now, they released the fourth season with new skins and several Arcade modes that bring nothing excitingly new to the game, nor are there enough players for them anyway.

Lastly, Daybreak's almost nonexistent communication with the community is appalling. It's no surprise the game is dying, but it's still disappointing.

PUBG is the only game similar to H1Z1 and I am going to give it a try. I've never played it, but people who have played both H1 and PUBG say PUBG is much better.
  2. Releasethegamer New Member

I agree only fun season was season 2 imo last season was boring and this season is *** overall wish they cared as much as they did back in the beta
  3. JernejK1 Member

I've heard that PUBG will become free to play a couple of times now. Can you please share a source?
  4. 2high2die420 Member

They at least added weapons and the arv in beta I mean damn current state sucks. Writing is kind of on the wall though why put more money in a game when we can’t get full lobbys
  5. JernejK1 Member

Thank you.

I'd love to hear opinions on PUBG from the members here. Downsides?
  6. 2high2die420 Member

Pub G is ***, you don’t get the excitement level of fights like on h1. Most fights are distance and a matter of who sees who first, lots of camping. Cars are not fun to drive and are death traps so get used to auto running for 2-3 min intervals through a ginormous map. Lots of rooftop/shooting out of peepholes. I bought it first week it came out and played for 2 weeks before I went back to h1, same with black ops
  7. JernejK1 Member

I love to camp, so that's an upside for me
    Thanks!
  8. 2high2die420 Member

Different strokes for different folks, stroke on my friend
  9. JernejK1 Member

I'm positive I won't find a more similar game, so the things I want to know the most are

- does PUBG have less glitches or are the developers at least more interested in fixing them?

-is there more content being added each seasons, like new weapons and stuff?
  10. Menacemastrz Member

Hmmm.. says season 4 is 36 days got to get crackin fellas gotta get me my watch ! If that is the case is something brewing after? maybe this is a quick season. So they can trickle out more stuff sooner.
    Just being optimistic here.... it feels weird :)
  11. Aragami New Member

Content wise PUBG is a lot better than this trash game. But to be honest, PUBG is trash to play too, very tanky, also very laggy IMO. Lot of titan one and xim abusers, bad desync problems, no hit marker.. For its the same trash as H1. And i was hyped as **** for pubg. While there was times that my buddy and i won almost 50% in duos in H1, we didnt even had a win quote of 10% in PUBG, its IMO a really weird game, and a HUGE camper festival