FFA starting with already 4:30 mins done..??

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RuTH0X, Mar 7, 2019.

1. RuTH0X Member

This is obviously a bug, how can you start FFA, hoping to win, when there is 10:30 min left in the match? With the 1st place, already with 7 kills? I mean, COME ON !!

I REALLY enjoy the fact that we don't have to wait that much anymore between matches (any BR), even if when you start, you come later than everybody, time to render the map, etc... But I mean, 4 minutes and 30 seconds already gone when it starts? There should be at least a limit on the amount of kills, the 1st place already have.. like maybe 2 ? I would say, at 3 kills, the round is closed..

Thank you

PS. I am not sure if the bug is still there, but last time I tried with a low population, I would spawn, wont be able to move until the match was over, didnt happen to me today, even with 4.5 mins already gone in the match.. Thank you for fixing that (if its been done :) )
  2. stevey66 Member

Its happening all too often - daytime in Australia - EU servers - I come into the match with 7 minutes left ! Had 4 matches in a row between 7 and 12 minutes left. The numbers are filtered into the game late to boost players - hopefully FFA is early stages and a work in progress - it is very fun when you go on a streak with the Marauder or KH - impossible to keep up winning pace when you get Hellfire and Scout and AR - its very random and I just see it as another Training Mode at this stage
  3. RuTH0X Member

I agree, very nice mode.. and yes, work in progress, lets hope :)