Damn I love those waiting time...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RuTH0X, Mar 22, 2019.

1. RuTH0X Member

Its 6pm EST, Friday night.. and I love those waiting time... After 15-30 secs, 90 seconds before the match starts... 2 mins between each game, when I am unlucky of course... but the GREAT thing, is I have time to do some clean up, dishes, cooking food and even play with my cat.. Love that..
  2. AlhpaBravos Member

They changed the timer so now I have to do maths in my head. Damn u daybreak. I usually come here to make threads or post while I wait. Or wonder why I don't play something else :p
  3. stevey66 Member

Daybreak seem to have addressed low lobby numbers by adding 90 seconds - man I used to love getting back into another match fast - now we have the absurd proposition of seeing 92 players in lobby and then says "Match About to Start" -then "Match starts in 90 seconds" - other end of scale - EU server in day in Australia - 21 people for Solo - then I wait ages - then the 90 seconds kicks in - by game time - 21 has gone to 26 - Id rather have just played (and oh the joy of the wait followed by falling through map or blue screen )