Completed 100 tier BattlePass, But no Mastercoins earned???

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by WarNtea64, Mar 1, 2019.

1. WarNtea64 Member

So I have the Complete Battle Pass with all the 100 tiers, but like the title says, I am not receiving the Master Coins with the completed challenges or with the extra battle pass points converted. Why is it that I'm not receiving those coins yet?? I am missing a TON of them according to the guidelines to earning them. Contacted daybreak and said that I had to post it here as a bug. Hoping for an official response please
  2. Rowen New Member

I have the same issue, I maxed out my battle pass and I am not receiving master coins.
  3. stevey66 Member

I'm about to hit Tier 100 shortly - I hope this is sorted out when the mid March update patch is released (as referenced by Dev team - jgolenbo)
  4. Rowen New Member

I am now getting master coins for the daily challenges. but not weekly???
  5. jgolenbo Community Relations

Investigating this as a bug, Rowen. You should receive Master Coins in lieu of BP medals after maxing out the BP.
  6. RuTH0X Member

Is it fixed?

Anyone reached lvl-100 ? and receiving coins instead of BP ?

I am at lvl-97, dont want to waste too much time, for "no" reason.. you know..

Thank you
  7. WarNtea64 Member

With this most recent update, has there been any attention brought the the Master Coins issue for a sooner fix? At level 100, I am only getting it via the football jersey challenge for logging in daily. Are we going to be credited for the challenges we already completed?
  8. Knele_de New Member

This is an absolutely unacceptable situation. I only received Credits instead of Master Coins for the Daily Login now that I'm at BP Level 100. This needs to be fixed yesterday!!!
  9. WarNtea64 Member

It really pisses me off that the Dev's arent responding. I just made a post regarding everything that needs to be done in order for this game to survive. Its lengthy but its full of ideas and fixes.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/h1...z1-community-improvements-and-requests.20746/
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/h1z1/index.php?threads/message-to-the-devs-listen-to-the-h1z1-community-improvements-and-requests-part-2.20747/
  10. WarNtea64 Member

I'm level 100 on both battlepass and character status, STILL no fix
  11. WarNtea64 Member

Me too brotha, I am actually angry about this as well as many other issues.
  12. stevey66 Member

Jgolenbo - still happening - dailies but not weeklies for Master Coins - I've done most of weekly challenges up to week 9 - and every time I tick one off - I get 8 BP medals - which then changes to 40 credits - no master coins

By this logic - I would have had 80 weekly achievements - so would that be 80 Masters Coins I am missing if its 1 master coin per weekly achievement?

I've already bought the 13 crate for 20 deal - at least 5 times from the dailies - why is this still happening at Week 9 ?

Jgolenbo - can you confirm (sorry off topic) - that data upload won't be coming to fix all season 3 stats ? I actually don't really care as I'm up to 198th in Season Kills again - since I was reset like 8 times it probably effected my stats more than some - would just be good to know if its not coming

Main thing was getting stats stable with no resets - thank you again for fixing this !
  13. WarNtea64 Member

Any News for the Master Coins Bug??? As mentioned before, by right since we have a TON of Battlepass Coin Missions on Daily and Weeklys Completed, it SHOULD equate to the amount of Master Coins on our accounts. Still waiting on a response
  14. Cyber2066 New Member

I'm having that bug too. Maxed out at 100 with no master coins being awarded.