Changing or adding sensitivity to settings.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Menacemastrz, May 20, 2019.

1. Menacemastrz Member

Hey this is just a issue that’s been problematic. Can we get a heads up when you guys are adding or changing sensitivity bars to the game. Shoot this is twice I’ve had to investigate why my gameplay felt so different (too fast) I was missing shots like crazy!!
    I fixed it now, but I was blaming my controller, updates, connections. And there it was the whole time New settings were added and I had to retune them to my original feel.
    So anyone maybe feeling a little off with the game doublecheck you settings they seem to be changing and adding without telling anyone. I was pretty upset once I realized.
    Committed players need to know this stuff.
    Each game counts for these guys!
  2. AlhpaBravos Member

Welcome to how daybreak operates. This problem is small by comparison to other actions taken by this company. For example They wiped out the previous forum without telling anyone before starting this one.
  3. Menacemastrz Member

Yeah true ,been playing since release on ps new to the forums tho. maybe this post will help any one who hasn’t visited there settings in a while.
    Thanks for the response take it easy
  4. AlhpaBravos Member

If your serious about settings than most people should be taking a screen-shot and saving it in instances like this.
  5. Menacemastrz Member

I hear ya, I do have snapshots of my settings, however they have recently added some new ones for vertical aim and 3rd person. It’s all good I just talked to a couple guys and they felt the same way as far as how often the settings have been updated without notice I suppose a banner on the screen if they are going to keep working on them. Good stuff anyway. Peace out man