Can you SPOT the AIMBOT?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Menacemastrz, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Menacemastrz Member

Clip of his Twitch stream : https://clips.twitch.tv/ObliquePiercingTurtleShadyLulu

The second shot on the shotgun locks onto me !
    So here’s a video I honestly just wanted to watch me kill him and send him a g.g. On his twitch until I saw he’s using some sort of aim mod. It’s b.s. how are we suppose to critique weapons or anything to help this game if we’re dealing with weak a$$ cheaters ruining the game? I know there’s top tier players with high recognition in this community on twitch for starts who just cheat all day and all night. They openly talk about there mod controllers etc. on there streams! shout outs to you cheaters I’ll still spank you and it’s even 10x worse cause I play legit!
    To me these players should be playing Pokemon but than again that might be beyond there skill level. You know who you no respect for weak a$$ cheaters!

Be watchful when you get picked off and your like how the hell did he hit me with all those shots! Yeah it’s probably aim bot biotches!
    Fix please please please Daybreak

P.S. I’ll post a video on my pc if the link is an issue.
    Take it easy guys
  2. Maggwar Member

Yes i know some in the main leaderboards the use mod controllers is just dumb i was #4 world in Solos and i could not keep up with the account swaps their is a group behind pasing the accounts to keep high numbers. Im happy with my development in a no cheater manner or moded control. The rats who use this tactics dont deserve my admiration or complements they had no HONOR.
  3. Menacemastrz Member

Yeah definitely , I’m interested in playing a clean skill based game that’s what brought me to H1Z1 when it released not some damn cheap auto-aim b.s. it makes me sick to watch the video. And I don’t care if he gets views on the clip we all need to see the hack and how weak some players are on here. And you guys out there with the same setup yeah #1 your weak as hell and #2 if I spot you I’m calling you out. Don’t understand how you can sit there pretend like your good at something and you cheat what a waste.
  4. 2high2die420 Member

There’s no aim assist in this game?
  5. 2high2die420 Member

Post a vid showing some aim assist I legitimately dont think there any not trying to discredit just want to see first hand
  6. Menacemastrz Member

No there isn’t I would not play this game if there was , so why is the video I posted show it definitely being used come on it looks like red dead redemption no crazy missing frames or lag. It’s clear there is some sort of mod or aimbot being used. Cheats
  7. 2high2die420 Member

There is no aim assist, in order for there to be an aimbot the game needs to have an aim assist in it. I watched that clip and didn’t see any unnatural movement I think you are basing this on the streamers description In stream. If someone can post a video showing aim assist I will retract my statement
  8. Menacemastrz Member

Hey Mech I hear you on that. I’m not saying there isn’t some lightweight aim assist in the game. But does not explain his shots in the video that’s ridiculous . I never locked on someone like that ever. I’ve been playing a while. And I’m sure you can say the same. If not please Vid.
    Take it easy
  9. Menacemastrz Member

Ok then why are there videos of developers setting up guys using aimbot. No unnatural movement whatever man watch it again it freezes on me his second shot.
  10. 2high2die420 Member

Menace you are talking about PC man devs don’t do anything on ps4 or we would have far fewer teasers/wall bleachers. I didn’t see the aim assist bro I’ll check it out when I hop on don’t play FFA too many bugs/frame drops for me. Also are you noticing this for only FFA or all game play. I think OP just read the title of the dudes stream where he was jokingly calling himself an aimbot.
  11. 2high2die420 Member

Teamers not teasers lol*
  12. Menacemastrz Member

Well appreciate the feedback I don’t claim to be a guru at this. I just came across some good footage thought I’d share. However you feel about it’s all good. Just for the record so we’re clear it’s his stream on twitch. I clipped part of it and changed the title. it’s me menacemastrz1 killing him and showing some out of ordinary gameplay where his Aim freezes and locks on me and then fires.
    I’m with y’all I don’t feel like it’s in there ,but man wtf sometimes.
    I urge you watch again if you say you don’t see anything so be it. Y’all take it easy!
  13. Menacemastrz Member

Ok Mech, I’m new to the forums and already know you well. guy who thinks he knows everything and sh!ts on everything any one has to say, and as much I see you on here and as much as you hate the game and urge people to quit I can’t help wondering why is he here anyway? No life huh well if that’s what makes you feel better about yourself pretending to know what your talking about and having a retort to every post. you should stop telling everyone how bad the game is and just take your own advice leave.think rationally you don’t belong here you probably don’t even play the damn game get lost .
  14. 2high2die420 Member

Mech does come off as very negative and seems to to take satisfaction in the downfall. At this point I get it a lot of people are pretty upset but there is no aim bots or aim assist in this game to exploit. In order for there to be an aimbot there needs to be significant aim assist in a game. You will find other various methods of cheating such as recoil reduction and rapid fire, these are fairly obvious as you see ar15s shoot full auto or certain guns shoot in perfect rhythm. Nothing is gonna help you in a shotgun fight except lag which is imo the biggest issue in the game
  15. Menacemastrz Member

I read about 2 sentences Mech, your not even worth my time. argue with a fool become a fool, go troll somewhere else cause that’s exactly what you are. Can’t get any recognition on the game so maybe get recognition on the forums. Well we recognize you 100% dou$che bag.
    I hear ya 2high preciate it.
    Take it easy
  16. AlhpaBravos Member

Most of you guys have no idea the extent of daybreaks incompetence which is why many of us have VERY good reason to lash out at Daybreak. Mecha can defend himself but i just have to add some facts. He is one of best players if not The best in Europe. I have fought against him on numerous occasions and having nothing but respect for his skill and ability.
    I am disgusted that mecha lost his no.1 position to cheating scum like Colsey and daybreak did nothing to prevent this from happening. And thats despite various evidence from different sources, including myself. I also wasted my time as a top player losing out to cheaters and bot players spamming 1000s of games making me realise that the leadboards meant absolutely nothing in the end.

So when it comes to theads of complaint like this, who do think is responsible and who do you think doesnt give a damn about your opinion or problems. You would have to be an idiot to think that Daybreak is reading this and going to do something.

You could argue that people like us are wasting our time here, but so is anyone else posting threads in this forum.