Brilliant add on ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Spiteye, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Spiteye New Member

Ive been playing h1z1 for a while and it has come a long ways, with new weapons, characters, abilities, gamemodes, and even new battle lands on the map.
    My first idea i had was, allow passengers in vehicles to heal themselves while the vehicle is in motion. The passangers arent driving and they can shoot, so why cant they heal?
    Idea #2, allow a passenger to have 360 coverage in vehicles, at least most of the way. It sucks when you're in a cop car and you can shoot at the 6 o'clock position.
    Idea #3 add weapon attachments to crates and allow mire customization, right now the game is based off of cosmetics, nothing that truely changed the game other than bright and dark clothing. Why not start everyone off with iron sights and make us earn them optics, grips, and maybe mag extensions?
    Idea #4 allow everyone within a 10 yard radius talk with each other. It would be cool if players could talk with each other on solo at least. Even better but i understand if not, the loudness fades as you get further away from that player. Communication would most definitely change the game!!!!