Battle pass should be half price at the end of the season

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlhpaBravos, Apr 2, 2019.

1. AlhpaBravos Member

Imo battlepasses are not good value for money when you consider daybreaks poor customer service. I cant justify giving them that kind of money when i compare this game to other games and companies.
    I would buy the battlepass just to grab some items i need but only if battlepass was half price or less. Daybreak can do this as theres no point to charge full price when next season is about to drop.
    I want to support the game and if more money would make a difference, i would spend but still not prepared to commit that kind of money to daybreak until i see more effort towards their customers and product.
  2. BIPOLAR314 New Member

It's not really that much. $9.99 isn't that bad but adds up season to season. That's the trick on free to play games.
  3. AlhpaBravos Member

So there are supposed to be four seasons. 4x9.99= 40aprox. Ah no way is this somewhat broken game worth that much. I know you have the choice to pay or not but again i see no point charging full price for battlepass a week before new season starts...
  4. Carmen696 Member

It is much to pay for a broken game. I downloaded the game in june last year and have been playing the game almost every day since. But season 3 have been a huge let down that caused me to play less and less. They just added more bugs and didnt fix the crosssbow. All the streamers that I used to follow on twitch have also left and they all swore they wouldnt come back until the damn crossbow was fixed. Well its up to you Daybreak

Game has been deleted. Im done.
  5. AlhpaBravos Member

whether a coincidence or listening to feedback, its a little reassuring to see daybreak make some smart moves. Every little bit helps and with enough cumulative changes, h1z1 could have a bright future. Still much to do...